Chapter 28 - We're Getting Married!

"Evan Peters is perfect" Zoe sighs "I agree" I say, staring at the perfect face on our tv "oi" Alfie says "yeah!" Joe chimes in "what about Mila, Joe?" I say "yes and Emma Watson, Alfie" Zoe says "well I mean come on, Mila has a right good pair of-" he starts "NO JOE!" I shout, interrupting him, I put my hand over his mouth "don't worry Amanda, your boobs are 100 times better" Joe smirks. There's laughter and I blush, hiding in Joes chest "don't say that Joe! It's disgusting" Zoe shouts "but it's true" he replies. I look up to see Joe laughing "Amanda. Think of Troye and Tyler then you'll know what I mean" Zoe says, I think of them and shudder "hey!" Tyler shouts from his cocoon on the sofa. Yes, I said cocoon. He's wrapped in a blanket with only his face poking out. "Tyler, we all know you have a crush on Troye" Marcus says. Tyler just rolls his eyes and carries on hiding under the blanket. "But can we carry on talking about Evan Peters" I say, Zoe nods her head in agreement but Joe quickly puts his hand over my mouth "no more, you're all mine!" He says, tickling my sides. "No.... Stop!" I laugh. He carries on to tickling me "say 'I love Joe more than Evan'" he says "no!" I shout back "I guess I'll just carry on" he say, tickling me more "I love J-Joe more than Evan!" I shout, he stops and then plants a kiss on my lips "I love you too" he smiles, laying down next to me in the makeshift bed we made on the floor which only just fits the youtubers.

"I put it on snapchat" Caspar states, me and Joe shoot him a look "remember when Caspar outed jamanda" Joe says, I laugh and nod "and when Jim outed zalfie" Zoe says, we all nod and chuckle and Jim blushes "I didn't mean to!" He says, Zoe just smiles. "And when we first met Amanda in real life" Joe smiles "and you said I was beautiful" I chuckle "you heard?!" He asks, I nod and kiss his cheek "that was the best" Zoe says "I agree" I say "my favourite was when I met Amanda" Tyler laughs "if I never escaped from Alex I never would've met my best friends; all of you" I say and everyone smiles. "Just having you all in my life is amazing, you're always here during the ups and downs and I love you all so much" I say, we all awkwardly hug together on the makeshift bed and laugh.

There's a knock on the door and I stand up "I'll get it" I say "do you want me to come?" Joe asks "no it's okay" I smile, running down the stairs. I open the door and to my surprise I see Tanya. I go to shut the door but she stops me "I'm guessing Jim told you what happened" she sighs, I nod "it's hard not to tell him when he threatens to kill everyone you love" she cries, I sigh and look at the ground "I'm so sorry" she says, I look up to see tears rolling down her face. Before I know it I'm hugging her "it's okay, he did the same to me" I mutter in her ear "I didn't want to tell him Amanda, you're my best friend and I don't want to lose you" she cries "I don't want to lose you either Tan. It may take me some time to trust you again but I don't want to cut you out of my life" I say, still hugging her. She pulls away and smiles slightly "can I come in?" She asks, I nod and step aside so she can walk inside. I close the door and we walk into the front room, everyone looks at Tanya and smiles except from Joe, Tyler and Jim, who know what she did. They look round at me and I give them a look to tell them to not say anything. Tan sits down next to Jim and I sit next to Joe again "it's okay Joe" I whisper, he sighs and wraps his arms round me. After a while of us all chatting Jim and Tan stand up "we have an announcement" Jim says, everyone nods, signaling for them to go on "we're getting married on the 20th of December!" They say together, everyone cheers "Zoe, Louise, Niomi and Gabby you'll be my bridesmaids along with Lucy, Maddie and my sister" Tanya says "and Amanda you'll be my maid of honor" I smile and so does everyone else "Caspar, Marcus and Alfie you'll be my groomsmen and Joe you'll be my best man" Jim says, Joe smiles and jumps up, hugging Jim "we've been planning this wedding and it's going to be perfect! It's in New York because it's amazing there and it's lovely at Christmas" Tan says, everyone cheers "we can all arrive a few days before, have some coupley time separately, then go to the wedding and go home the next night" Jim says, me and Joe look at each other and grin. It's near the end of October so we have 2 months to prepare ourselves "I'm so happy for you" I say, they both smile and we all hug together.

-----------------

I open my eyes and grab my phone straight away. 8:45, everyone's asleep, what a surprise!

I edge out of Joes comforting arms and creep into the kitchen, turning the kettle on "stop getting out of my arms, you help me sleep" someone says, I turn around startled to see Joe standing at the doorframe "sorry, I don't like laying in bed awake for ages" I say, walking over to him and hugging him "don't worry babe. Are you okay?" He asks "yeah, I still feel a bit weird about Alex but I'm alright" I sigh "good. Do you want to have a girly day out today and then I can have boys day?" he asks "yeah sure, I need to go shopping" I smile, he nods and I walk back over the the kettle, making me and Joe a tea "thank you beautiful" he says, taking it "do you really think Evan Peters is better than me?" He asks "no Joe, I was joking" I laugh "but I wasn't joking when I said your boobs are better than Mila Kunis'" he laughs "thanks Joe, I feel privileged" I giggle, he grins and walks out the room "that's disgusting" I hear someone say behind me as I grab my tea, I turn around and see Zoe "too many Suggs around here" I chuckle, she laughs and grabs a weird herbal tea thing from the cupboard and makes herself a drink "so a girly day today?" She asks, I nod and sit down "shopping, Starbucks, the usual" I say, she nods and sits next to me "I'm quite excited. Are you okay by the way?" She asks, I nod and sip my tea "good" she says.

Soon enough everyone starts waking up and the house is lively and loud once again.

---------------

"That's awful" Gabby says as I hold up a shirt, I sigh and put it back down. This girly day hasn't been good, let's just say me and Gabby don't get on that well. "Let's get Starbucks" I say, everyone agrees and we walk into the coffee shop nearby "I'll get the drinks, you all sit down" Louise smiles "I'll help" Niomi says, standing up and going off with Louise "I'm so excited for your wedding!" I say, Tanya smiles "what colour dresses are we wearing?" Gabby asks "pastel pink!" Tanya says excitedly, me and Zoe smile but Gabby scrunches up her nose "really?" She mutters "I think that's a beautiful colour" I say, Tan smiles at me and Gabby rolls her eyes. Soon enough Louise and Niomi are back with the drinks.

-----------

I walk into mine and Joes bedroom to see him recording a video. I smile at him and creep past, sitting on the computer chair.

I watch him record a prank call video and when he's finished fall on the bed "today was awful" I sigh "why?" He asks, lying next to me "Gabby seems to dislike me... A lot" I say "she seems alright" Joe shrugs, I roll my eyes and rest my head on his chest "do you ever want kids one day?" I ask "of course I do" he smiles "and I want to live in a cute house with you, with a pet, married" he says, I nod in agreement "All I've ever wanted" I say, he smiles "just you wait" he whispers. What?

A/N THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!¡!¿???¿

There is only 2 chapters left of this story!

I'm afraid it has to end :( but there is a sequel coming you way soon! 😉

This is the last filler chapter. Next one is in New York and there's gonna be jamanda time!! The ending is gonna kill you 😂 even though this was awful, thank you for reading!!

Mya (@nutellachapman) x