Chapter 24 - Tyler's In Danger

I'm woken up by a cold feeling. I slowly open my eyes to see Joe on the other side of the bed with the blanket wrapped round him. I look down to see I'm naked and then I remember last night, a smile creeping on my face. "Morning babe" Joe says, causing me to jump and quickly cover myself "why are you covering yourself? I saw it all yesterday" he says, smirking "I feel weird being naked in front of you" I admit, laughing. He chuckles and pulls me into him, making me feel warm again. I kiss his cheek and then stand up. I walk over to the draws and get some underwear "lovely view" Joe says "stop staring at my ass Joe" I laugh, then pulling on some underwear and grabbing one of Joe's shirts to wear just for the morning before I'm off to meet Alex again. "You have a little something there" Joe says, motioning to my neck. I look in a mirror to see a mark left there "Joe!" I moan, mentally noting to myself to remember to cover it up "sorry! You liked it" he protests. I chuckle and throw some of his underwear at him "put that on and get up Joseph" I command "sassy" he laughs before jumping out of bed, the blanket which was covering him is now off and I hold my hands over my eyes "you saw it last night you weirdo" He laughs and I just roll my eyes and leave the room. I see Caspar as I exit and he raises his eyebrows at me "hmm someone woke me up last night screaming Joe's name" I blush and look down at my feet in embarrassment "'oh my god Joe! Faster, oh my oh my'" he mocks, I blush a deeper red not daring to look up "I didn't sound like that" I mutter, he just laughs and walks into Joe's room but I hear two screams afterwards which I'm guessing is because Caspar saw Joe half naked. I make breakfast and get dressed before going out again and telling the boys I'm picking up some stuff from the grocery store.

"You're late" a voice grumbles as I walk into the alley way "I weren't going to turn up half fucking naked was I?" I snap, my good feeling from last night and this morning gone and now replaced with anger "don't talk to me like that!" he screams, pushing me against the wall, his hand against my neck. I gasp and try to push him off me "get off me" I cry, suddenly feeling nervous at his touch. He laughs and let's go of me "what now?" I ask, keeping my distance from him. He smirks and walks up and down the small space "call up Tyler now and put him on loud speaker." He states "w-why?" I ask, fumbling with my bag, trying to get out my phone but my shaky hands making it the hardest job in the world "just do it" he says firmly. I scroll through my contacts an find him under the name of 'ty x' I take a deep breath before pressing the ring button and switch it onto loud speaker.

Tyler answers on the second ring and before I can say anything he's shouting down the phone "Amanda! Are you okay?" Hearing the panic in his voice makes my heart race more. I hear a low voice in the background and I look up at Alex who is smirking "Tyler yes I'm okay... Well no" I mutter, I hear Tyler breathing deeply "what do you mean? Are you with Alex?!" He asks, I frown and look up at Alex who's chuckling "how did you know?- I mean um" I look up at Alex who's nodding and mouthing 'say yes' I take a deep breath and look at my phone before speaking up "yes I am" I hear Tyler's gasp and then a deep laugh which isn't him but someone else? "Amanda! Go! Get away from him! Stop doing whatever he's making you do! I don't want you to get hurt" he cries, I step away slightly from Alex "Tyler no, I can't let you get hurt. I'm willing to ruin my life to save yours" I say, tears starting to fall down my face "what do you mean? No!" He shouts, his voice now sounding like he's crying too "tell him you're with me. Tell him we're together. That's task 3 baby" Alex whispers. I look down at my phone and prepare myself for his reaction "tyler. I'm with Alex now.. W-we're together" I say together with disgust. There's a silence "no Amanda no" he whispers "I'm so so sorry" I say, now crying heavily "say bye Tyler" a voice laughs on the line. I gasp and look at Alex, my previous thoughts that there was someone with Tyler now confirmed "remember I love you Amanda, no matter what happens" Tyler whispers "Tyler what do you mean? No don't-" before I can complete my sentence there's a shout and the line goes dead. I stare at my phone in shock before calling him again but this time it just keeps ringing until it reaches answer phone "Alex what happened?!" I shout, he just laughs, not answering. I drop my phone into my bag and stare at him angrily "what did you do with my brother?!" I scream, dropping my things and running towards him, he grabs my wrists and I remember when me and Tyler used to fight and I used to grab his wrists like this to stop him from hitting me. I take a few swings at his chest and then give up, slowly falling onto the floor in tears "Tyler's somewhere else for now" Alex answers, staring at me "just take me! Kill me! Do whatever! Just don't hurt who I love, please" I cry. He just sighs "you've successfully completed 3 out of 5 tasks. I'll see you tomorrow with your 4th task. Really prepare yourself Amanda, this is the worst" he says emotionlessly before walking away and leaving me alone and sobbing on the floor "I can't do this" I mutter.

*********

I walk into the house and hear the faint sound of Joe talking, which I assume him filming a gaming video and every now and then Caspar's shouting telling him to stop being loud. I take this as an opportunity to go straight to mine and Joe's bedroom and go to bed and think for a while.

Whilst walking home so many thoughts came to my mind, a continuous one was to go back to America. If I need to find and save tyler I need to be in the same country as him.

I get changed into jogging bottoms and a vest top and jump under the covers, tears falling down my face again.

After about half an hour I hear the door creak open. I quickly wipe away my tears and sniffle and turn around to see Joe looking confused "are you okay? Were you crying?" He asks concerned. He jumps onto the bed and sits next to me, looking at my swollen eyes. I take a deep breath and prepare myself to say what's been on my mind "I need to go back to america" I mutter, his eyes widen and he stares at me in shock "why?! What's happened?" He asks and I find myself bursting into tears. He frowns before pulling me into his arms "tell me" he whispers, stroking my hair "I wish I could but I can't Joe" I mutter, he sighs and carries on stroking my hair "why not?" He asks "because I don't want you to get hurt" I say, the thought of anything happening to Joe as well makes me sick to my stomach. "What do you mean? I'm so confused" he says, lifting one hand to rub the back of his neck while the other still holds me. I find myself jumping out of Joe's grasp and running to the wardrobe. Ripping out all my clothes. They fall to the floor and then I grab a suitcase, sniffling as I do it. Joe just watches me confusingly. I grab all my stuff and throw it in my bag "I need to save Tyler" I cry, falling down next to the suitcase and I find myself crying more than before. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I rip away from it "no no! I can't" I shout, a million crazy thoughts going through my mind. I find myself standing up and running into the bathroom, Joe close behind me. Caspar runs down the stairs obviously hearing my shouts and loud footsteps. I open the bathroom door and open the cabinet in there.

I've put all my friends and family in danger and I'm willing to end my life to save theirs.

I grab a bottle of pills and turn around so I'm facing Joe and Caspar "what are you doing Amanda? Calm down" Joe says calmly "I love you. And I don't want to lose you" I mumble before opening the bottle and pouring the pills into my hand. I bring my hand up to my mouth and as I'm about to put them into my mouth my hand is smacked away and the pills go over the floor, I look up to see Joe now close to me where he's obviously smacked them away "look what you've done now!" I shout, falling onto the floor and trying to pick each pill up with my shaky hands. There's arms around my waist and I'm picked up "let me go! I don't want you all to die!" I scream, crying. I look at Caspar who's watching me with his hand over his mouth "Joe please!" I shout, clawing at his hands which are wrapped tightly round my waist. He takes me into our bedroom and sits me down on the foot of the bed "Amanda stop!" He shouts as I try to get up again. I sigh and give up. He makes me sit further up in bed and then pulls the cover over us. He wraps his arms around me as I cry, making my loud sobs go quieter and quieter until I find myself falling asleep.

A/N does anyone want me to write Tyler's point of view in the next chapter of what happened to him?

I would just like to point out that Amanda had gone 'crazy' from everything that is happening in her life which caused her to almost take her life.

Also I would just like to say a huge thank you for reading and voting. I now have 6000 reads! I remember hitting 100 and freaking out!

Again thank you! Ily all

Question: what do you think task 4 is? It's a big one!

My answer: she's banning Caspar from pizza... Jks I can't tell you sorry :(

P.S my updates will be irregular as I'm back at school with work etc and this is an important year so yeah :)