Chapter 23 - Kissing Caspar?!

*WARNING* There is some smut at the end so if you can't read that just skip it! Don't say I didn't warn you... :)

Amanda's POV
I ended up falling asleep on the sofa last night. After the argument Joe and Caspar stayed in their rooms and I watched tv and fell asleep.
It is now almost 1pm and I'm about to leave to meet Alex again which isn't good.

"Where are you going?" I hear a voice from behind me as I'm about to open the door "Starbucks" I say, turning round to face Joe. He walks over and hugs me tightly "I'm sorry about getting stressy yesterday" he mumbles into my hair "no I'm sorry for asking a stupid question" I say. He kisses my forehead and smiles slightly "get me something from there please" he says, I nod and leave the house with a sigh.

I gag at the strong smell of the rubbish as I walk down the alley way. I see Alex waiting behind the corner and when I get close enough he grabs my wrist and pulls me closer. "Well done for passing your first task" he smirks, running his hands through my hair "w-what's the next?" I ask shakily. He chuckles and pulls me in by the waist. He leans in near my ear and I resist the urge to punch him where it hurts "you'll need to kiss a certain someone" he whispers "if it's you I'm not doing it" I mutter "it's not me princess... It's Caspar" he chuckles. I pull away from him in shock "I'm not kissing my boyfriends best friend!" I shout but he covers my mouth "but you're willing to lose them instead?" He asks. I sigh and push his hand away from my mouth "I'll do it" I whisper, he smiles "that's more like it" I sigh and suddenly I'm pushed against the hard brick wall. I cry out at the shock of it. Alex suddenly starts to kiss down my neck and I push him away "I said I'll do your tasks and that's it!" I snap. He rolls his eyes and pushes me away from him, causing me to lose my balance and fall on the floor "I'll text you when I do it" I say, picking myself up off the floor "also it has to be more than a peck. Let it go a little heated before stopping and you'll pass" Alex laughs, I shake my head and leave the alley way and walking into Starbucks. I go into the bathroom and wipe away the black trails down my face from me crying and I clean the blood off my hands from the fall.

I walk back out and get Joe, Caspar and I a chocolate frappe and quickly leave the area, scared of running into Alex again.

"You took a while" Joe says as I hand him his drink, I nod thinking of an excuse "it was busy in there and I also had a little chat with the woman behind the counter" I lie "you and your chats" he chuckles "I'm just going to go and give Caspar his drink and say sorry about yesterday" I say "yeah I think you should. He was quite hurt" Joe says before kissing me on the lips. I smile slightly and knock on Caspar's door and walk into his room, closing the door behind me. He's sitting on the foot of his bed on his laptop. When he sees me he closes it and puts it on the floor next to him "hey" I say, he just smiles at me. "I got you a drink from Starbucks" I say, handing him the drink. He thanks me and I sit next to him "I'm sorry about yesterday. It was a stupid question and I didn't realize it would effect you that badly. You're one of my best friends and I never meant to hurt you" I say, placing my hand on his. He smiles and shakes his head "it's fine Amanda. I overreacted. Don't worry about it babe" he says. There's a silence and I decide to kiss him now, get it over and done with. He puts his drink down and faces me. I take a deep breath and start to lean in, to my surprise he starts leaning in too and our lips collide. After a while he licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I allow him. The kiss tastes of sweet chocolate from both our drinks. It's nice but feels horrible as I'm with Joe. My hands travel up to his neck and I just want to pull away but I can't, not yet.

Soon enough I'm pushed on to his bed. Caspar towers above me and then carries on the kiss. He starts to softly kiss down my neck and collarbone, causing me to moan quietly. His hands travel to the bottom of my shirt, he starts to lift it up and before I can stop him, it's off and thrown somewhere in the room "you have an amazing figure" he whispers, kissing down my neck and collarbone to my breasts. His hands go behind my back, ready to take off my bra but I stop him "no wait Caspar stop" I mutter, grabbing my shirt "I'm with Joe, I can't do this" I mumble, he shakes his head "I'm sorry I forgot about you two" he mutters, I put my shirt back on and stand up "let's forget this happened Amanda, it would hurt Joe too much" Caspar says, I nod in agreement, apologize once again and leave the room. I grab my phone and bring out the message app

1 new text message to unknown number:

'Task 2 - done.'

I put my phone away and run up the stairs where Joe is sipping his Starbucks and scrolling through twitter on his laptop. I sit next to him and he smiles at me. I feel so much guilt at what just happened "are you two good now?" He asks, I nod and he puts his arm round me. "Joe, jut remember no matter what happens to us that I love you" I say, he frowns and kisses my temple "of course but why say that?" He asks "just remember " I sigh, he nods and goes back to his laptop.

I'm so afraid of what could happen to us. Alex is unpredictable and I wouldn't be surprised if I was made to murder someone to be honest.

"What do you wanna do?" Joe asks, snapping me out my thoughts "we could film an ask jamanda" I suggest, he nods and after a while we go to his room and set up the camera, tweeting about it and getting questions.

"Hello everyone! I'm filming a video with my girlfriend, Amanda, today! We're going to be filming an ask jamanda!" Joe says, I nod and find a question on my phone "will you two ever get married and have children?" I read out with a laugh "it's too early to decide that yet" Joe chuckles "maybe one day, stay subscribed and you'll find out" I say, Joe laughs and puts his arm round my waist "next! If you two weren't together who would you marry?" I ask "Mila Kunis or Pixie Lott" Joe says straight away, I roll my eyes and laugh "Brad Simpson" I say, Joe glares at me and I burst out laughing "my love for The Vamps hasnt decreased at all Joe" I chuckle, he rolls his eyes and I hand the phone to him so he can read questions.

After we finish the video we quickly film a video for my channel which is 'my boyfriend does my makeup' and as it's late we get changed and into bed. "Amanda" Joe mutters as I snuggles into him, my hand on his bare chest "yes?" I ask "we've been together for a while and I was wondering if you're ready for..." He trails off and I know what he's talking about. I just nod "do you want to do it?" He asks, sitting up and looking at me. I pause for a second and nod again; I love Joe and I'm ready. He smiles and leans into me, kissing me passionately on the lips. He straddles me and then starts placing soft kisses down my neck and sucking gently, making marks. I let out a quiet moan and I feel him smirk into my skin. He pulls off my shirt and starts kissing down my cleavage, causing goosebumps to appear on my skin.

He puts his hands behind my back and I lift myself up slightly so he can undo my bra.

He takes it off and I automatically cover myself with my hands, self-conscious "don't cover yourself from me baby, your beautiful" he says, slowly taking my hands away. I smile and he starts kissing down my stomach, going further and further until he reaches my shorts. He takes the waistband and pulls them down my legs, leaving me in just my underwear "this has to come off" I say, pointing at his jogging bottoms. He smirks and I lean forward and pull them down "that's better" I say, staring at the bulge under his boxers, he laughs and kisses me on my lips again, I grind onto his growing bulge and he moans "are you ready Amanda?" He asks, I nod and he smiles before trailing his hand down to my underwear. He pulls them down to my ankles and then throws them across the room causing me to giggle. I take off his boxers and do the same. He grabs a condom from the draw near is and puts it on before positioning himself "remember to be quiet baby, Caspar's near us" he whispers, I nod and he slowly slides in. I moan in pleasure as he starts to slowly thrust and kisses down my neck while he does it. He then starts pushing harder making me call his name "say my name" he whispers "Joe!" I call out and grab hold of his shoulders, my nails digging in. He starts thrusting quicker and I moan, my back arching so my hips meet with Joe's as he thrusts. After a few minutes I feel my ultimate high and everything goes blurry for a moment. With no warning he comes after and I run my fingernails down his back. "Fuck Joe" I mutter under my breath as he collapses on top of me and kisses my shoulder. He picks himself up and rolls over on his back laying on the bed. We look at each other with open mouth smiles trying to catch our breath.

He pulls me on top of him resting my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around me and I kiss his chest smiling against his skin. He slowly rubs his hand up and down my back making me feel very calm "that was perfect Joe" I say, looking up at him and kissing his cheek "you're perfect Amanda" he says and kisses my nose. He holds me tighter and whispers that he loves me in my ear. I smile and close my eyes, listening to the sound of his breath slowing down as I drift off to sleep.

A/N SMUT SMUT SMUT!! It needed to happen! They've been together for a while so yeah.. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.. Amanda's been getting the D!! Haha.. What do you want the next task to be? I'm stuck for ideas!! As always thanks for being fab and I'll see you all soon!

Question: who's your celebrity crush?!

My answer: Brad Simpson!