Chapter 9 - UK and Meeting the British Crew

I sit on the sofa with my suitcase next to me, watching Tyler run about "I've got the right clothes, right shoes, phone charger, laptop charger, camera, my wallet. I'm forgetting something though!" I roll my eyes and yawn "Tyler hurry the f**k up" I say. Tyler shoots me a look and then carries on running about. As I feel myself falling asleep as it's 5am, Tyler shakes me "hurry up we're going!" I sigh and stand up, following him out the door.

We meet up with all of o2l along with Jenn and Andrea. On the flight I'm next to tyler.

I grip Tyler's hand while the plane sets off "Amanda ow that hurts" Tyler tells me as I dig my fingernails into his hand. Once the planes in the air I sigh in relief and let go of his hand "sorry" I tell him, he shrugs and puts his earphones in. I decide to do the same.

Lady gaga's blasting out in my ears as we fly to the UK. Ok blame Tyler for my new lady gaga obsession, he's played her so much I'm addicted. My queen.

I feel something on my shoulder and look round to see Tyler's face, asleep. I giggle at the face he's pulling and grab my phone. I take a quick selfie with him and post it to twitter and one on snapchat. A moment later I get a snapchat from Joe asking where I am.

Replying with how long I'm going to take, I put my phone back down and sigh. I really hope I don't run into Alex. He'll ruin my new life.

I turn to Tyler ready for words of support but I realise he's still asleep. Guess I'll be doing this landing on my own. I squeeze my eyes shut and hold on to the arm rest "hey Amanda! You ok?" Connor asks from behind me "yep yeah I'm good" I mutter, he grunts something and carries on doing what he's doing.

I sigh in relief as we land and shake Tyler "we're here!" I say, no reply. "Tyler! We're in the UK!" I say a bit louder, he turns away from me. Realizing he's not waking up any time soon I decide to make something up "OH MY GOD TYLER ITS GAGA OMG AHHH" I shout. Tyler sits up "MY QUEEN" he says loudly; searching around frantically with his bed hair.

When he hears my giggles he stops and slowly turns to me "she's not here is she?" I shake my head and he throws the nearest thing to him at me. Which is a juice box.

I block my head and laugh at him as he tries to get past me to get off the plane. I grab hold of his wrists and push him away from me. He struggles in my grip and ends standing on my foot twice. I cry out in pain and let go. Tyler quickly jumps over me and I hold my foot in pain, cursing under my breath. Tyler stands back and laughs, blocking the way. When he realizes he's stopping a woman from coming through, he steps out the way and apologizes "ugh kids" she mutters "HEY! I'm in my 20s thank you very much" Tyler says, I laugh "don't you realise that just makes it worse?" I ask, standing up and walking off the plane with him "yeah but..." He trails off, I roll my eyes and we walk away from the plane.

I look around at the familiar place and my heart races. I do not want to come back here. I do not like it here! "Are you ok?" Tyler asks, I nod "just memories" I mumble "don't worry sis. It'll be fine" he comforts, I nod and Tyler directs us to where we need to go. Suddenly there's shouts of our names and me and Tyler turn to where they're coming from. We see the familiar faces of some of our best friends. It's so weird not to see them over a computer screen.

Tyler sprints off and hugs them all in a group hug, leaving me in the crowd. I walk over and when Zoe sees me she quickly throws her arms round my neck. She is so much smaller in person! "Great to meet you finally!" She says. I turn round and see Joe; who smiles widely "Amanda" he says "Joe" I say back. Before anyone can do anything, we're hugging tightly "I've finally met you!" He says, I nod into his chest "finally!" I hug all the Brit crew and meet them all and we leave to go to our hotel "she's so much beautiful in person" Joe whispers to himself. I get in the taxi and pretend I didn't hear a thing. I have a feeling this may not be as bad as I thought it would be.

A/N SHE FINALLY MET JOE! Sorry about the quality and short chapter. I wanted to get it done for you quickly and if I left it I wouldn't get round to it!

So what do you think is going to happen next?!

ATTENTION! Also if any of you are willing to make a lovely cover for me for this story I will love you 5ever and dedicate a chapter to you and shout you out! If any of you are willing to do that, sliiiddeee into my messages :) ok thank you all for reading and voting!