Chapter 25 - I Can't Be With You

Amanda's POV:
I roll out of Joes arms and out of bed, remembering the night before.

I walk into the bathroom to see the room is tidied up. I sigh and splash my face with cold water. After I've done that I walk back into the bedroom and get changed, Joe still asleep in bed.

My phone goes off and I see it's a a message from Alex.

1 new message to Amanda:

Could you come early today. You need to do your 4th task today and not tomorrow. Tell him you love him ;)

The end makes me shudder? What does he mean?

"Turn that frown upside down" I hear a husky voice say, I turn around to see Joe laying in bed. He gets out and walks towards me, pulling me into his bare chest "how're you feeling?" He asks "better" I mutter "why did that happen anyway? Is there anything that's been happening what I don't know about?" He asks. Yes "no" he looks down at my phone and I quickly lock it "I love you so much Joe" I say, hugging him and kissing his chest "I love you more Amanda" he says. I smile and there's a silence "on our one year anniversary we should start looking for houses to live in together" Joe says "yeah. We can start a family" I say "yes!" He says excitedly "but we have to get a dog, we have to" I say, he sighs but then nods "fine" I smile and stop hugging him "do you want a morning coffee from Starbucks?" I ask. He stops and then nods "do you want me to come?" He asks, putting a shirt on and looking for some jeans to wear "nah it's okay. I won't be long" I smile "okay. You've been obsessed with your Starbucks lately" Joe chuckles "always have been" I laugh. I go over to Joe and lean up. Placing a soft kiss on his lips. He smiles and I walk out the house, Worry creeping up on me at what is about to come.

I approach the alley way and instead of creeping in I just walk boldly in there. I won't show him I'm scared anymore. "Well hi" he says as I see him "what's task 4?" I say. I'm here to do these tasks, not socialize with the monster. He laughs as he circles me "well. You and Joe have been together quite a while. Yes?" He asks "a few months. I love him so much" as I say the end I can almost see Alex cringing "you love me!" He shouts, making me jump at the sudden loud noise "anyway. You 'love' Joe so much that you'd do anything to save his life. Even if that means hurting yourself and Joe mentally?" He almost states. I nod and look down at my feet "also I saw that little freak out last night. Did you know that if you killed yourself I still would've harmed them, that wouldn't have stopped anything but your pain" he whispers in my ear "please just tell me what task 4 is" I say, tears dripping down my face "I want you to.... Break up with Joe" he mutters. My head shoots up "no no you can't make me do this!" I shout "I can" he laughs "no please!" I cry, sobs shaking my body "I'm sorry" I here him whisper under his breath. I look up at him in disgust "you're a monster! A f**king monster! Why would you make me do this to someone who is basically my life!" I scream, he puts his hand over my mouth and I claw at him, trying to get him off "shut up and go do it!" He says, pushing me away from him. I walk out the alley way and see Joe standing near "J-Joe?!" I say, he sees my tear stained face and hugs me. I see Alex walk out the alley way and he winks at me "I recognize him" Joe states "oh" I mutter "are you okay?" He asks, I shrug "let's go home" he says, taking my hand and walking away. Oh we never got the Starbucks.

We get home and for about an hour I calm down and I realize it's time. I go into our room. Closing the door and closing the curtains. I then grab a pen and paper and start to write down:

'Joe,

I didn't want that to happen at all. It was Alex. All Alex.

Over the past four days I've had to complete horrible tasks in order to save your life. And this is the 4th one out of 5.

All I'm asking is help me because I have a feeling task 5 is going with Alex. I know his old apartment is near where digifest was. You'll know it's his when you see it.

I love you so much Joe. Please help me.

From Amanda x'

I fold the piece of paper up and write 'Joe' on it before slipping it in his drawer and walking upstairs where Joe and Caspar are "Joe can I talk to you?" I ask, he nods and we walk down stairs and into his room.

We both sit on his bed and I sigh before turning to him "I'm just going to say this straight up and not make a big deal out of it" I say, he nods "I'm scared" he says, chuckling. He looks at me waiting for me to smile or reassure him but I can't. "Joe. I-I can't be with you anymore" I say. His face drops "what?" He asks "I can't be with you" I mutter "please say this is some kind of sick joke please" he pleads "it's real Joe" I reply, my eyes watering "but only this morning we were talking about starting a family! I love you!" He says "this is for your own good" I say "no it's not! You make me smile everyday! Whenever I feel depressed I just remember that I have you to hold in my arms! Out of all those men in the world who want you, I have you! And it makes me so happy to say that" he grabs my hand and I slowly pull it away "you need to trust me with this Joe. It's for your own good, I promise!" I say, he shakes his head "how can I trust you now Amanda?" He asks, standing up and stepping away from me "I-I" I stutter "fine! Leave. If you want to leave me then just go! You want to throw this relationship away? then do that! But we both know I love you and you love me" he shouts. I wipe away the tears falling down my face "I'm so sorry Joe. I wish I could say why but I can't. at least I know your definitely safe now. That's all that matters to me. That your safe. Even if it means I'm not" I say, he looks at me confused "what do you mean?" He asks, tears now falling down his face "bye Joe" I say. I grab some stuff and put it in a bag and walk out the bedroom. I walk towards the front door and I look behind me to see Joe in tears "I love you" he says.

I wish I could say it back, I really do. But I can't.

I open the door and walk out, leaving his loud sobs behind me. Once I'm out I break down, I can see Alex standing nearby and I really can't find anything in me to care. I just want to run back into the house and jump into Joe's arms and say sorry and tell him I weren't being serious.

"Well done. You completed task 4" Alex says stepping towards me "leave me alone! You've ruined my life!" I scream. He grabs my wrist and pulls me further away from the jaspar house "task 5 is today too" he states "what's task 5? Oh wait I forgot! I don't give a sh*t, Alex! I'm so done with you and all your crap" I shout "it's to come and live with me again. And you have no choice with this one" before I can protest I'm thrown into a van what pulled up near us moments ago. I'm sat in a seat and my arms, legs and mouth is tied up.

I look around the van to see many girls and young boys tied up like me, the same look on their faces. Some crying, some just in pure shock but I see a familiar face opposite me "Tyler?!".

A/N DUH DUH DUHH! :o Tyler?!?

I'm so sorry about this chapter.. I almost cried writing it :(

Also I'm giving you an update in legoland on my holiday! How nice am I 💁

As always thanks for being amazing, love you lots! Also when you're reading this I should have a new fan fic out called 'Promises' it's a The Vamps one! Please check it out! :)

Question: who can you imagine Amanda being?

My answer: idk why but Emma Roberts.. Any suggestions?