Chapter 10

Ash woke up the next morning sore.
He took a shower and rebandaged his wound he walked out of the bathroom to see his friends staring at him.
"What?" He asked.
"What. What?. What! What!!!????!. You took out a whole team Revenge base and all you can say is what???!!." Said Gary the over protective mother.
"It wasn't that many." Ash said.
"Oh yeah because two hundred people that have a major grudge against you and are trying to kill you armed with guns knives and pokemon aren't that many." Said Richie.
"Guys he can handle himself he knows what he can and can't do it's up to him whether he risks his life or not." Said Tobias.
"See guys why can't you be like him." Ash asked pointing at Tobias
"Ash y-y-you almost and could've died." Said Jade crying.
"Yeah" said Paul literally crying a river that is going out of the window and creating a waterfall.
Ash walked up to Jade and hugged her. "I know that." He said. "C'mon I'll make some breakfast."

20 min later cause I'm lazy

Everyone was eating, or should I say sucking it all in like a vacuum.
Ash had made scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast. 3 minutes later half of it was gone.
Everyone was plowing it like they were gonna die. Everyone except Ash who sat at the end of the table calmly eating.
You see when Ash left pallet he didn't have much food. So he had to fix that whole bottomless pit for a stomach problem. Eventually after eating one meal a day for a month he started learning manners and not eating that much. After he started practicing aura his aura transfered in his stomach and if he wanted he could live a decade with only eating one meal.
After everyone finished eating they all went outside to see some matches. They went to the board to see who's playing and found an interesting one.

Misty Waterflower vs Davis Benson

Stadium B12

Her match started in ten minutes.
"Guys let's go to Misty's." They all nodded and started walking.

At the stadium

Ash's friends were eating and finally the match started.
"This is a match of Misty Waterflower of cerulean city Kanto and Davis Benson of Vielstone city Sinnoh."
"This is a one on one battle. Once one pokemon is unable to battle the other wins ready begin" said the ref
"Misty calls gyrados." Misty yelled
"Alright go misty." Yelled max.
"C'mon out... Golem."
Everyone gasped
"Pffff to easy" Misty said "hydro pump."
Gyrados fired a strong stream off water engulfing golem.
"Looks like this battle is over." Said Misty in a cocky manner
When the attack ended everyone was suprised to see golem still standing with just a few scratches and panting.
"You are right this battle is over but not in the way you intended." He said in a cold voice."Rock throw."
Golem picked up a huge rock and chucked it at gyrados with ease.
Gyrados just stood there terrified as the rock hit him.
The dust cleared. And everyone was shocked.
"Gyrados is unable to battle the match goes to Davis and golem." The ref said shocked.
"H-how" said Misty to Davis. She looked up only to find him gone.
"Awww Misty lost." Said Max.
"I don't blame her That man was pretty powerful." Said Brock
"A formidable opponent." Said a voice behind them.
They turned to see Satoshi and his friends.
"Oh hi Satoshi when did you get here." Said Dawn blushing. (Ohhhhhh looks like someone's got a crush.
"Oh we've been here the whole time." He said

Later outside the arena

Misty walked out sad and was greeted by her friends. And Satoshi all of satoshi's friends left to watch Richie's match. He said he'd be there before it started.
"Well I guess I'm out." Said Misty
"It's not your fault he was pretty strong. But a little advice your disadvantage was cockyness you overestimated him witch made his job easier. You could have landed a few more blows." He said " I honestly think your a great battler if you don't underestimate your opponents." He said.
"Thanks Satoshi." Misty said
"Your welcome." He said "What's that." He said pointing behind them they all turned and he teleported away to Richie's match.
They all turned around "Very funny-
where did he go." Said Brock.