Chapter 12

"Satoshi you pokemon are healed." Said the nurse.
Ash walked up to the desk and took the bag.
"So you don't get alot of customers." Asked Ash.
The nurse nodded sadly.
"I guess I'll just have to check in daily." Ash said.
The nurse nodded laughing. "Well that would be nice."
"You seem like you could keep a secret." Said Ash as he took out a very old Pokedex. "This is my real name." He said giving it to her.
The nurse took it and looked at it shocked after ten seconds of silence. "Your Ash Ketchum." Almost in a whisper. "Your Ash Ketchum." She said getting louder. "Your ash Ketchum. Your ash Ketchum. Your ash Ketchum! Your ash Ketchum! YOUR.....ASH......KETCHUM." the nurse said shaking him. "I was your biggest fan. Until you disappeared. What happened anyway?'' The nurse asked shocked. Ash then spent the rest of the day explaining his life story.

Timeskip 3 hours later

Ash got back to his hotel room to find Jade sitting on the couch watching TV.
He looked at the clock and saw it was 7.
"How about some supper?" He asked surprising her.
"When did you get here." She asked.
"About 25 seconds ago." He said. "Anyways I was thinking tacos."
Hearing this Jade's eyes lit up thinking about the delicious food.

20 min later

"Can you go get the gang you know where they're rooms are." Asked Ash.
Jade nodded and went to get them.
When she got back the food was ready.
They all say down and dug in.
"So guys. We all made it past the qualifiers. Good job." Said Ash.
"Yeah I'm surprised ya made it ashy-boy." Said Gary jokingly.
"Ditto Gare-bare." Ash said laughing at Gary's face.
"I told you to stop that." He yelled.
"Only if you stop." Ash said still laughing.

The next morning

Ash and all his friends went down to look at the matchups. They all saw they didn't have any matches today so they looked for matches to watch.

Ash found one.

Max maple vs. Jackson McLean

10:15 stadium 3A

Ash looked at his watch and saw it was thirty minutes to that.
"I found mine." he said
Everyone else said they found they'res. Jade was gonna watch Lance with Ritchie.

Timeskip 30 min

Max's match was about to begin and ash was leaning against the wall at the top of the seats.
He saw max walk shakily onto the field.
He looked around and saw the only people watching was his friends and they're parents who were sitting across the stadium from them.

To the friends

"Max looks nervous." Said Dawn.
"Well that's okay this is his first match past the qualifiers." Replied Brock.
"Shhh it's starting." Said may.

"This is a 3 on 3 battle between Max maple from Petalburg hoenn and Jackson McLean of Goldenrod city Johto. Substitutions are allowed. Battle begin!." The ref yelled.

"Sceptile let's go!" Yelled max

"Meganium." Jackson said simply in a dark voice.

The battle started and max soon was down to only one pokemon while Jackson had all three.

"This isn't looking good for him." said Misty
"I agree Ash said from behind them making them all junp.
"Satashi when did you get here?" Asked may
"Oh I've been here the whole time." Satashi said while thinking and looking at Jackson.
The match continued and Max's gallade was almost unconscious.
"Maganium body slam." Jackson said in a cold voice.
Max was worried because he knew that this would seriously injure his Pokemon.
"Gallade move." Max yelled but it was too late the body slam connected sending up dust.
When it cleared it showed a very beat up gallade with many cuts and bruised on its body looking half dead.

"Jackson wins." The ref stated.
"Gallade!" Max yelled as he returned him and ran to the nearest pokemon center.
"Poor max." Brock whispered "Well anyway thanks for coming sato--- where'd he go?" He asked causing everyone to turn around with confused.

To ash

Ash pulled out Lucarios pokeballs and released him.
"Lucario I have worrying news." Ash said
"What is it master?" Asked Lucario
"I think team Revenge has planted spy's into the tournament." He explained gravely.

So sorry it's been so long and it's so short just had to do school, ya know? Anyway thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.

PEACE!!!!!!!!!