Chapter 2

Welcome back to another chapter. Please go easy on me as this is my first story. Now with that said make sure you tell me if you like it.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own pokemon.

We find Ash walking into a cave. As he gets there he sees all of his Pokemon.

When they see Ash they get in a line. Ash's pokemon are: Pikachu of course, Pidgeot, Charizard, Venasuar, Blastoise, Muk, Kingler, Tauros, Primeape, Lapras, Snorlax, Maganium, Typhlosion, Feraligator, Noctowl (shiny), Donphan, Heracross, Beedrill, Swellow, Sceptile, Cradaunt, Torkoal, Galie, Aipom, Starrapter, Torterra, Infernape, Gliscor, Garchomp, and Flotzel. Those are Ash's old pokemon the new ones are: Lucario, Gardivor (shiny), Nodoqueen, Ninetails, Dolduck, Arcanine, Gengar, Alakazam, evee (2), Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, Glaceon, and Silveon. (That is alot of pokemon sorry). He also had a few rare and secret pokemon that I won't mention.

"Everyone we have been invited to a tournament...... this is our time to show how strong you've grown..... are you with me." Ash practically yelled. His answer was a massive roar. Alright then we have to meet Scott
In two days.

Timeskip 2 days
Viridian Forrest

A figure stands in the clearing looking like he's waiting for something. This man it's name is Scott. "Where is he... I know he was on that Mountain he should be here right now.... Or maybe I was wr-" he was cut off by a massive roar. He looked up to see a massive red fire dragon.

The dragon landed and a man jumped off said man was very muscular and was wearing black pants with a black shirt that hugged his muscles the shirt was covered by a black hoodie. (I am not good at fashion so don't judge.)

"Hello Scott" said the man.
"Ash is that you" Asked Scott the man nodded.
The now identified Ash asked "So about that tournament..." "Aahhh yes there will be 1,467 participants. There will be two qualifying rounds which is one on one and then the top 516 will move to the 1 round which will be two 3 on 3 battles, then top 64 will continue to the second round witch will be two 4 on 4 battles, then top 16 will be in the third round which is a 6 on 6 battle the the quarter finals which is also a full battle then semifinals which is a full battle and then finals." Explained Scott.
"Doesn't seem that complex" Ash said
"Ash.... I .... Uh.... Invitedyour friendstothetournement."
"Ok"
" Your not mad" "why would I be mad"
"I don't know." "Exactly".
"Ash there is also 1 more thing I have to tell you." Scott said. "Okay" replied Ash. "At the first battle of the second round your real name will be revealed." Said Scott
Ash sighed and then said "Okay."

"Well it was nice meeting you again Ash" said Scott "you too." Ash said as he hopped on Charizard and flew off.

Cerulean city gym

"Butterfree is unable to battle. That means Staryu is the winner and the match goes to gym leader Misty" said the referee.
"Awww man" said a young boy as he walked out.
"I'm on fire today" said a 21 year old Misty. As she was celebrating her sister's walked in. "Misty there's like mail for you." Said Daisey as she handed her the letter.
Misty skimmed it "Yes I was invited to the Masters tournament. I've got to tell Brock" She said running off.

Meanwhile
Pewter city gym

A 25 year old Brock just watched his brother Forest dominate a challenger. He then walked up to him."There is a letter for you."Forest took it and skimmed it.
"I've been invited to the Masters tournament!" He yelled
"Congratulations Forest." Exclaimed Brock.
"Thanks Brock." Said Forest
It was at this moment that the phone rang. Brock walked up to it and answered it.
"Pewter city gym" said Brock
Brock it's me Misty.
"Oh hi Misty" said Brock
Hi .... I have something to tell you
"Well you can tell me anything mist."
I have been invited to the Masters tournament.
"That's awesome misty my brother was also invited I'll have to come watch you two."
Thanks Brock well I'll see you there goodbye.
"Bye Misty" Brock said as he hung up.

Meanwhile
Petalburg city gym

"Max, Dad you've got letters." Said a 20 year old May Maple.
"Okay sis" said a 13 year old Max as he ran down the stairs almost knocking down May.
"Max slow down" Yelled a fuming May.
"I can go at my own pace thank you very much" said Max as both siblings were now glaring daggers at each other.

"Kids settle down" Said a 37 year old Norman.
"Yes listen to your father" said a 35 year old Caroline.
"Yes Mom and Dad" said the kids.
May handed Norman and max they're respectful letters. They both open them and skimmed them.
"I've been invited to the Masters tournament" they said in unison.
"Wow this tournament reminds me so much of Ash" said Max sadly.
May burst into tears and ran into here room. She closed the door and collapsed on the bed crying.
"Oh Ash......where are ....you" she said between sobs. " I......... Love...... You." With that she burst into a new set of tears.

Back with Ash on Charizard

"Charizard I see pallet" Ash yelled
Charizard swooped down and let out a massive roar.
'and so Ash Ketchum returns.' Ash thought

So that was the second chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. I am sorry if I spelt the Pokemon wrong and if there are to many. I just felt that Ash should have alot more pokemon than in the anime. Speaking of the anime some of the things are not based nothing on the anime.

But anyways give me some suggestions in the comments and maybe if I should add some Pokemon. Peace

- D1amondGamer