Chapter 25

Simon PoV:
"Guys there's a 20 percent chance that Amanda..... is still alive."

I was speechless, how can Amanda still be alive? The fire was really really bad, no one could of survived that. But Amanda will fight for anything.

"Wait what!" Alesha yelled, and that snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Well when you left to go to Amanda's funeral, she moved and I mean no one touched her" The nurse spoke.

"How could that be? I mean she died?" David said with his hands trembling."

The nurse just shrugged her shoulders and the whole room went silent. "Is she hear?" I whispered and looked down to the floor.
"Yes she is!" A doctor Said as he walked through the door.

"Hello, I'm doctor Steve, if you want I can show you Amanda."

We all shot up and nodded our heads like little children. "Follow me" we followed Steve out the door, down a long corridor and then we arrived at a door. Steve nodded his head as a signal that we can open the door, David did the honours. The door slowly opened and there lay Amanda attached to a million wires and she was incredibly thin.

"Oh. My. God!" I yelped. I walked over to Amanda's bed and sat down, I let out a wet salty tear escape my eyes. I took her hand and held it tightly, "I'm never leaving you again" I whispered. "I love you, and I always will."

After a couple of minutes David started asking a lot of questions. "How do you know if she is alive?" Steve told him that if she moves more than 3 times a day, but she hasn't done in over 6 months and when she does she only moves once.

Mandy was attached to oxygen tanks, a heart monitor which had no lines on it, they where literally doing anything to help her.... but nothing was working. "She's really thin" Alesha mumbled as she stroked Amanda's, now short hair. I continued to hold her skinny hand until I fell asleep.

A few hours later~

Alesha PoV:
I woke up to a faint coughing sound, I had no clue who it was, It sounded so close but so far away too. I got up and wandered around the room, Simon was flat out still holding Amanda's hand and David was in a little ball on the floor. I chuckled to my self at the sight, and then I went back to sleep. Before I led back down I heard the faint coughing sound again, but this time it was getting louder.

"What is that?" I questioned to myself. All of a sudden I began to have flashbacks of Amanda in the fire, I heard her coughing and then I had a thought, Is Amanda coughing? I got up and switched on the lights, the sound of the pouring rain bashing on the windows relaxed me a bit. I turned my body to face Amanda, she was led there peacefully but the peace was blocked out by a beeping sound. The beeping increased then all of a sudden I spotted a red light flashing in the corner of Amanda's heart monitor.

"Oh.My.God". I said shocked, this can't be happening. If your not dead your heart monitor beeps.... and Amanda's is beeping but she's dead? I was so confused I screamed for a  doctor, "Steve! Steve!". David and Simon shot awake as Steve came running through the door. "What's wrong!?" All of the guys said at the same time. I couldn't speak so I pointed to Amanda, and then her heart monitor. Doctor Steve rushed over to it and had a look.

"So...." Simon said as he held Amanda's hand tight. Steve turned around with a sad face, "I'm so sorry, the monitor was just playing up." We all looked down and sobbed to ourselves, Steve left us alone and we tried to go back to sleep.

Simon PoV:
As everyone went back to sleep I continued to hold Amanda's hand, my hand was so sweaty for holding it but I'm not letting go. I squeezed her hand and I felt her squeeze mine back, for a second I thought I was dreaming but it happened again. I called Alesha and David to come over, they bombed over to me and David held her other hand. "OMG! She squeezed mine too!" David shrieked with excitement, Alesha tried and it happened to her too.

"It's like she's telling us something!" Alesha said with a glow of hope in her eyes.

The monitor began beeping again, but this time lines came on the machine and I saw her stomach move up and down.

"She's breathing! She's actually breathing!" I yelled.

Millions of doctors came rushing in and they chucked us out, "no please" Alesha wept. They wouldn't budge but as Steve shut the door I heard someone shouting and screaming and I knew it was Amanda...

                        To be continued...
————————————————————————
Hello! Sorry I took so long to update but this chapter has took me 3 days to write 😂 yes I'm a very slow writer!

Amanda's alive!!!! Yay!!!
Leave a comment to tell me how you think I did and if you liked it xx

Until next time!

Xoxoxox Ella.

My Distraction- Someone I Loved जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें