Chapter 6

Amanda PoV:
I finished setting out the table just in time before everyone arrived. Simon and Alesha came first, then Ant and Dec, and finally David and Stephen arrived. We had a very quick conversation, and then ate our food. I cooked a salad, meat for everyone else, and I laid out a couple of drinks. "This is so good Amanda!" David said sipping a coffee. "Thank you!" I replied back. Judy was recording everything I do, so if I lied she would know.
We finished up the food and Simon helped me clean up. "You don't have to do this." I said but actually I was half he was. "Well I have too." He replied back giving me a wink. "OMG guys there's Simanda happening! Everyone grab there phones! David screamed. "Awww yay!" Alesha said, quickly grabbing out her phone. She took some photos of us and we begged her not to list anything but that didn't work.

My phone started blowing up with messages form Judy. She's saying tell them now, or else. I guess I have no choice, so I called everyone to sit down. "Guys can you all sit down a minute please?" Everyone looked at me because they knew what was coming. "Are you telling us that thing now?" Dec asked not looking to excited. "Umm Yes, yes I am." Everybody took a seat and all eyes where on me. "So umm guys I got a job offer, that's a once in a life time opportunity." "That's great!" Alesha said. "Congratulations!" Stephen shouted. "Well umm, the job is in South Africa because it's a job to go back to Wild At Heart." The room went silent and everyone was still looking at me. "I took the offer!" I announced quickly. "What!" Simon shouted. "I had no choice." "What to do mean?" David asked looking at me suspicious. "I had too, Oh guys I'm so sorry." I began to cry. "Aww Mandy is okay." Simon told me as he got up and gave me a hug. "If that's what you had to do, then that's okay with us." I stopped crying and I had a good conversation.

Alesha was upset that I was leaving, so was everyone else. "Mandy when do you have to leave?" Ant asked. "Umm in 4 days." I mumbled quietly. "What!" Alesha shouted. "Tomorrow will be my last ever BGT audition." Once again the room fell silent, for a while we jus sat there with know one talking. I couldn't make out of it was an awkward silence or a comfortable silence. "I think I'm gonna leave now." Stephen said. Everyone did too, I helped gather up all the things. I one by one said goodbye. I told Simon to stay behind because I wanted to do something...

Simon PoV:
I was about to leave when Amanda suddenly walked up to me. "I'll miss you the most Si." She whispered into my ear. "I'll miss you a lot."
Mandy walked closer to me and gently kissed my lips. I didn't move away. I felt her soft lips move away and I started into her caramel orbs. "Would you want to got out to dinner tomorrow after the auditions?" I asked moving her hair out of her face. "I would love too." She replied back happy. We said goodbye and off I went.
I'm glad I finally had the courage to ask her out for dinner, that's when I'm gonna tell her how I feel. Hopefully she feels the same way.
It didn't take me that long to arrive to my hotel room since it's next door. I walked in threw my phone onto my bed and jumped into the shower. I drowned my thoughts and watched my hopes of being with Amanda go away. I finished up and chucked myself into some shorts and a vest. I got into bed and watched some episodes of Wild At Heart to see what Amanda's getting her self into.
As I was watching one I realised that her character died in a fire. "That's strange." I mumbled to myself.
I soon drifted of to sleep and dreamed about David stalking me. (Please don't ask) 😂

Judy PoV:
In four days Amanda will finally be gone and Simon will be all mine! It may take some work but once we realises who I am, he will want me way more than he does with Mandy! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaha
——————————————————
Hello everyone, sorry for not updating at 8 yesterday something came up. I'll be updating again tomorrow though, and this time I promise.

So how do you like this chapter? I loved writing the Simanda parts in this! Also the next chapter will be from David point of view because I've only done him once. So please leave a comment because I love reading them all so much!
Anyway until next time!

Xoxoxoxoxo Ella!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzLwaOohfLv/?igshid=1i63fwjolkkru