Chapter 3

Amanda PoV:
I went to bed as happy as ever! Everything was great until I heard a familiar laugh and the door of my hotel room open. I knew I locked the door so I thought that I was just hearing things, well that was until I heard footsteps and someone turn on the lights. "Well hello Amanda, we meet again then." The voice said, I knew who's voice that was, Judy! I sat up and there was Judy standing right in front of me. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked terrified. "To tell you something, something that you can't tell anyone and if you do, you will be sorry you ever did." She said as she pulled me up from my bed. "Why should I listen?" I asked trying to be brave. "Because, if you don't do what I say, I'll hurt all your closet friends, starting with Simon!". I was shocked, I can't believe Judy would do such a thing. For a second Judy reminded me of someone but I couldn't think who it was. I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts by Judy's voice talking to me again. "So! Are you going to listen to me, or am I going to hurt your BEST friends?" I had a few moments of thoughts but then I finally decided. "Fine, don't hurt them! What do you want to tell me?" I said worried. "Amanda, you have to go back to Wild At Heart, if you don't I'll hurt your friends." I was shocked, why would someone do such a thing? I didn't know what to say, I'm either staying but If I do my best friends will be gone. I can't lose them so I'll do it. "Fine! I'll go." I screamed. "Thank you Amanda!" Judy said and then the lights turned of and she was gone.

Judy PoV:
So my plan is working! I've finally got rid of Amanda, and I can finally have Simon for myself. And best of all Mandy still doesn't know who I actually am. Hahahahahahaha!

The next morning....

Amanda PoV:
I woke up from the bright sun gazing in, I slowly opened my eyes and checked my phone. I had a message form Simon, he said he's looking forward to see me. I replied back and then I suddenly got a message from... Judy! Where did she get my phone number from? She said if I don't message Stephen Tompkinson now be were. Oh god. What am I supposed to do? I dragged myself out of bed and took a nice hot shower and drowned in my thoughts.

I finished getting ready and I decided to put on normal clothes, I can't go to the auditions today, I just can't. I dread to think what would happen if I went and Judy found out. I did my makeup and scrolled through the news. This is what I found:

Great! I definitely can't go to the auditions now, if anyone finds out I'll be faced with questions

Great! I definitely can't go to the auditions now, if anyone finds out I'll be faced with questions. Why am I so worried? I don't know. I decided to take a walk down to the coffee shop because I just need to spend some time on my own.
I was walking down the path when I saw Simon's car drive past. Luckily he didn't see me , but it just reminded me that I won't be able to see him and all the others if I actually listen to Judy.

Simon PoV:
Mark was once again driving me to the BGT studio for the second audition day. When we was driving through the town I could of swore I seen Amanda walking down the path. I was pretty sure it was her so I looked back but when I did she was gone. "I must be seeing thing then." I whispered into to myself.

We soon arrived at the studio, I thanked Mark and done all the usual. Then the silence was broke by a swarm of fans and the paparazzi. I met up with Alesha and David, we had some photos taken and singed some autographs. After we finished we all headed inside to finish getting ready and I realised that Amanda still wasn't hear. I quickly ran back outside to see if Amanda was there. She wasn't. I ran back to the judges room to see if she there, but no. "Simon, what are you looking for?" David asked. "Amanda still isn't hear." I said looking worried. "Don't worry Si, she will come." Alesha said, but I could tell she was worried about her. Ant and Dec came in asking us if we knew were Amanda was. "No we don't". David said getting worried. I tried calling her, no answer. Alesha tried messaging her, no answer.  We all tried and you guessed it, no answer. I'm really worried now, she's never this late. I was deep in thoughts when suddenly a prouder came in and said it's time to start the auditions.
"Where going to be asked questions about why Amanda isn't hear." Ant said scratching his head. "I know, but the show must go on." I told everyone in my normal voice but deep down I was panicking.

Alesha PoV:
Why isn't my tv wifey here! Is she sick? Or is she hurt? I don't know because she hasn't replied to any of our messages. With the amount we have sent her we have literally spammed her phone. We still have to do the auditions anyway but it won't be the same.
As we left the judges room Judy who auditioned yesterday came up to us. "Well hello there, Amanda not with you?" She said and went of laughing. "Strange." I mumbled under my breath. Wait! Has Judy got something to do with Amanda not being hear? If she does it all makes sense. I kept this thought to myself because I don't know if it's true, and because I don't want to worry the others.
———————————————————————
So there's chapter 3 finished! Hope you enjoyed this one and keep guessing in who you think Judy really is.
All I can say is that one person has guessed it right.
Until next time!

Xoxo Ella