Chapter 2

Simon PoV:
The first BGT auditions are over, and I must say that  Judy person did kinda freaked me out. We all headed back to the judges room to film BGMT (the part I hate.) Stephen showed us some magic and he interviewed some of the acts, including Judy.
Halfway through filming BGMT, Amanda's phone started to ring. I didn't get to see who it was but when Amanda looked at it she nearly had a heart attack. She quickly left and ran down the halls. "Who could that be?" I asked Alesha who was sat on the chair scrolling through Instagram. "I don't know, but Simon stop worrying." She told me. I couldn't stop worrying because the look on her face scared me.
About 5 minutes later Amanda came rushing in and packing up all of her stuff. "Wow, Amanda calm down!" David said in a silly voice. Amanda didn't say anything. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Home". Is the only word I got out of her. I tried to help her but she moved me away. I suddenly saw a tear escape her eye and it slowly fell down her cheek. Alesha noticed and jumped to her feet to see what's wrong. We got nothing out of her.
She finished up packing and as she walked out the door I stopped her and offered to give her a lift. "Thank you Si, but I'm okay." Is what she said. I watched the love of my life walk away, and I knew something was bothering her. I went back into the judges room and I decided to pack up my things and go home, but really I was going to try and catch Amanda up. I must of been packing really fast because everyone was looking at me weird. "Going somewhere?" David asked with a huge smirk on his face. "Yes I am." I replied stupidly. I said goodbye to everyone and literally ran out of the building.

Amanda PoV:
I was not expecting that phone call, and can I just say, Judy is right. Stephen Tompkinson (Amanda's husband on Wild At Heart) rang me and asked me if I want to come back to Wild At Heart. I didn't know what to say. If I do come back I'll have to quit beta judge. Stephen has given me a week to decide but, that's not long enough! I can't just give up my job like that. After we finished talking, I just had to get out of there. It was just making me feel uncomfortable.
When Simon asked me for a lift and I said no, but I wish I didn't. I really do love him. I had to run away from the love of my life. I don't have a car to pick me up so I walked back to my hotel. As I was walking it started to pour down with rain. "Really!" I mumbled under my breath. I didn't have a coat so I got soaked.

When I was about half an hour away form the hotel, a car stopped behind me and I heard a man calling my name. I turned around and there was Simon. "Amanda darling! Your getting soaked, come on and get in". He said to me in a soft voice. I love it when he talks like that! I got into his car and he drove me to the hotel. "Thank you Si". I said. "No problem Mandy!" As he drove back I looked out the window and watched the rain fall from the sky. "It's beautiful." I thought to myself. I began to shiver, Simon noticed, so he gave me his coat and he began to draw circles in the middle of my hand. "Thanks!" I said once again.

Sooner or later we arrived at the hotel. I got out of the car and Simon walked me up to my room. When we arrived I could of swore I seen Judy hiding behind a plant pot, but I just ignored it. I realised that Simon's room was next door to mine so I let him come in. "Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked hoping he would say yes. "I'd love too!" We chose a movie and we sat in my bed and watched it.

"I love this film!" I said as it ended. "Me too." We watched the titanic, and of course I cried. It was getting late so Simon said he was going to leave. I helped him gather up all of his stuff and opened the door. "Thanks for a great night Amanda!" Simon said as we stood face to face. "That's alright." I replied back. I felt a connection, but I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to ruin the moment. For a while it was silent but not an awkward one, a nice one. I began to feel his hands touch my face and we ended up kissing. I didn't move away and nor did Simon. We stopped and we were both a little embarrassed, my cheeks went red! "I better go." Simon said as he rubbed my hand. "Okay, Bye Si." I said, and off be went. What just happened? I thought to myself. I just kissed my boss, best friend and crush.

For the rest of the night I was as happy as ever, and I went to bed smiling. Everything is perfect and for a while I completely forgot about that phone call, well only until something happened...

Judy's PoV:
Aaaaaahhhhh! I've finally found Amanda's room and now I can do what needs to be done. But she doesn't need to know what I've done to the Wild At Heart cast, or who I really am....
——————————————————————-
So that's chapter 2! Hope you enjoyed this and chapter 3 will be either coming later or tomorrow!

Who do you think Judy actually is? Leave a comment!

Xoxoxo Ella