Chapter 24

Simon PoV:
"Who's it from?" Alesha asked, it seemed like she really wanted to know. I stared at her and then at my phone.

"It's from...." I began my sentence, but took a long pause.

"It's from Amanda's main nurse in South Africa, she said that we need to go there straight away." I spat out now getting a little bit worried.

Alesha and David nodded there heads and we all charged out of the caffe, then straight to my car. 

"What could be so urgent?" David said to know one in particular, I shook my head and mumbled "I'm not sure".

I continued driving along the roads and straight past the airport, I cannot get stuck through security when this news is so urgent!

"You missed the turning Si." Alesha said as she stared at me. "I know, I'm going to my private jet." I replied, but wait? Did Alesha just call me Si again? Wow! She hasn't done that in a long time. Could our friendship be building up again?

Alesha PoV:
Simon pulled up to his private jet and parked his car, we grabbed all of our stuff and ran to it. "Hear we go again!" I cheered to try and lighten up the mood a bit. We all linked hands and took a seat.

"So who's flying the plane Simon?" David asked as he got himself comfortable.

"I am." He replied getting all serious.

I looked at David and then looked at Simon. He can't be serious can he? Simon hasn't had any experience flying any vehicles, let alone planes.

"Come on Simon! You don't know how to fly a plane." I yelled getting a bit concerned.

"Well Alesha, how hard can it be? And anyways the problem we're dealing with is about Amanda, so I'm going to do anything."

I buckled my seat belt, sat back and got myself ready. "You'll be fine Alesha, nothing will go wrong I promise, just breathe." I whispered to myself.

Simon started the plane and for the whole flight nothing went wrong! I was so thankful. As Simon landed in South Africa all the terrible memories came flooding back to me, but for some reason I was thinking what the hospital set looks like now.

"Where hear everyone!" Simon cheered, and this time he seemed a lot more relaxed.

"What's gotten into you Mr Cowell?" David joked. After a whole year, we where all actually bonding and nothing was awkward.

Simon landed his private jet literally right outside the hospital. "Let's go guys." We all jumped out of the jet and walked inside the building. When we entered Amanda's surgeon and other doctors watched us very close.

"Hello?" I said feeling very confused, I had no reply but Amanda's main nurse walked up to us.

"Come with me please."

I looked at David who looked at Simon who looked at the nurse. "Okay" we all said at the same time.

She led us into a small room which was sat out really nice. Inside there was a small table and for chairs.

"Take a seat." The nurse said, and now she seemed to be getting a little bit happier.

David PoV:

"So I've got some news to tell you". We all nodded our heads and my ears where open wide.

"Well something happened right before I was about to cremate Amanda." The nurse spoke in a genital voice.

"The thing what happened left me with some hope, so I never got round to cremate her."

Wait what! So Amanda's body is still a body? I didn't know what to say, but millions of questions popped into my head.

"What did you do with her body?" I asked with a hint of hope too.

"We kept it, because Cheryl came and tried to bring her back but it didn't work... but we've put her into a coma."

I was speechless and so was everyone else. Cheryl came to save her? But it didn't work? She's definitely up to something and I don't like it. I fell into a deep thought but I was pulled out of it because Mandy's nurse said words I never thought I would hear.

"Guys, there's a 20 percent chance, that Amanda.... is alive again."

To be continued...
————————————————————————
Long time no see! I'm am so so so so so sorry that I haven't been updating, I've been really busy with family problems so I haven't really had any time.

So what did you think about this chapter? What did you like about it? Please Leave a comment and tell me how you think I did. I left a little cliffhanger too 😂

I'm not sure when I'll update next, It could be tomorrow or Tuesday. I want to finish this book before I go back to school which is on September 3rd.

Xoxoxo Ella.

P.S the next chapter will be dedicated to someone...