Chapter 41 - 2 Years Later

I laid stretched on my side in the warm sum, watching as my boys ran chasing after Sophia and Graham in a game of hide and seek.
Sophia had met Graham around 18 months ago and they were really sweet together, even Jax had warmed to him when he saw how good he treated Sophia, He had never had children of his own so he adored Grey and Ash treating them as any loving Grandfather would.
Jackson laid behind me, placing kisses on my neck, his arm around my waist

"God, I just want to ravish your body" he groaned against my skin,

"Jackson" I sighed "have you not had enough, last night, this morning, this morning in the shower?"

"Hmmm, I will never get enough of you baby"

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy" Asher came running over to Jackson who caught him mid air as he launched himself towards him, My heart still pulled slightly whenever I heard Grey or Ash call Jackson Daddy.

FLASHBACK:

It happened about 6 months after we had started dating, we had picked the boys up from day care and were sitting on the lounge room floor reading to them when Greyson asked,

"Mummy, what's a Daddy?" my heart leapt into my throat knowing this day would come but nothing no matter what could've prepared me for it,

"Well baby, a Daddy is a man who loves and protects his child, feeds them and plays with them and makes sure they are ok - just like Mummy does"

"Mummy, Jax is Daddy?" I looked at Jax my eyes filled with tears, he smiled his gorgeous shy smile at me and nodded his head.

"Actually Grey" I pulled him to my lap "You and your brother are so super special you got to have two Daddies"

"Really - Wow" Grey said, his face looking at mine in amazement, I nodded at my precious little man,

"Yep, 1 Daddy who lives in the Sky, loving you from up there, Jax gets to love you from here". I kissed Greys cheek, he wiggled out of my arms going to Jackson, touching his face with his small hand,

"Daddy?"

"Yeah little man" Jax choked out "I'm your Daddy"

PRESENT DAY:

"Come play with us" Greyson was trying to pull Jax up "Please Daddy" Just like Tyler, Greyson was a determined boy, he knew what he wanted and would not stop until he got it, he was sweet and thoughtful.
Asher was very much Jacksons little boy, he mimicked everything Jax did, often not giving him a moment alone when he wasn't at work, Ash had a bit more of a cheeky nature than Greyson, he played rough and everything was done 100 miles an hour.
Jackson was amazing with the boys, Tyler had shown what an amazing father he was in the little time we had him, he was loving and doted on Greyson. I knew he would be happy it was Jackson who had stepped in to look after his boys rather than some stranger they didn't know, Jax would always try his best for them, and always try and live up to Tylers expectations not wanting to let his big brother down.
I knew when the boys were old enough I would tell them about Tyler, but all they needed to know right now was that they had 2 parents who loved them.

"Who wants ice cream?" Graham announced, picking Asher up and running inside, Greyson trailing behind him, Sophia not far off. Jackson came back to me, panting from his run with the kids,

"Where do they get there energy from" he flopped on his back, I rested my chin on his chest laughing at him,

"They just love spending time with their Daddy" He turned to his side so we were face to face,

"Skye, I've been thinking"

"Uh-Oh"

"I think I'd like to add to our family" he ran his hand through his hair,