Chapter 26 - Wifey

5 days was all it took for us to organise our wedding, On Monday I would become Tylers wife. Everything just fell into place from the moment we decided to get married before Tyler had to leave again, We were lucky enough to find a celebrant available within the short time frame we had and she was very laid back which was perfect for us. 

My Mum and Sophia accompanied me to the 1 bridal shop we had in town that had a very limited range of maternity dresses - like I think there were maybe 4 in total, but like everything else had just seemed to fall into place the one I actually liked just fit me perfectly and the only alteration it required was taking up the length slightly.
We even found our rings easily at the first jewellers we went too, Tyler smirking the whole time I gushed over the selection of diamonds I had to choose from, settling finally on a brilliant cut diamond placed on a diamond band. 

From the moment I woke on Monday I was surrounded by a completely calm aura that washed over my body - and I couldn't wait to marry Tyler. Not being the couple to keep with tradition we did not spend the night apart, so when Tyler came out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel hanging low from his hips, it wasn't a shock.
He wandered over to me, water  still dripping from his wet hair - I don't know how he managed to fit it in but he had somehow organised to have his hair cut and trimmed his beard back to its regular length which opened up his beautiful face, 

"Morning Angel" he bent down to kiss my lips, lifting up the singlet top I wore to bed to expose my stomach and kneeling on the floor, his face at my belly he spoke to our child, My fingers went into his hair rubbing his head,

"Hey there little man" I couldn't help but smile at him "So I am going to marry your Mummy today little guy" he placed a kiss on my bump "You know I love you both so very much" he stood back up to me, "We are going to be so happy baby"

"I love you Ty"

"I love you Mrs. Archer"

We were getting married at sunset so I was able to take my time getting ready, Jackson taking Tyler out for the afternoon with my Dad gave me some time with My Mum and Sophia, I rubbed my body with a light shimmer lotion before dressing in my strapless white lace bra and matching thong, it definitely left very little to the imagination and was a bit on the uncomfortable side but I was kind of excited by the thought of tonight being our first time as husband and wife and I wanted my new husband to know how much I desired him. 

I curled my long dark hair leaving it to fall in waves down my back and did my makeup - keeping it fairly simple - foundation, blush, a light blue eyeshadow and mascara. My dress was plain but beautiful, fitted across the bust it had a small lace section across the shoulders that stopped just above my breasts, a small satin sash underneath it fell into an A-line bottom stopping slightly above the knee, I finished off with white sandals that laced up my legs. I was ready.

Making my way to the lounge room my stomach was filled with butterflies, My Mum and Dad were seated on the lounge, Sophia sitting in the armchair opposite them they were deep in conversation, Jackson stood against the wall his head leaning back he was speaking quietly to Harper the girl he had been talking to from Tafe, she was actually quite stunning, long blonde hair, olive skin that matched Jacksons, he maintained they were only friends when he had asked his older brother if he could invite her today, Ty thinking it would be a good idea for him to have someone, knowing that today could be painful for Jackson. 

"He is waiting for you on the patio" Jackson spoke, noticing my gaze searching the room for my soon to be husband. He turned to face me, "Wow Skye, you look"

"Pregnant" I interrupted, smiling at my own joke.

"Yes" Jackson laughed " you look pregnant, you are beautiful" he kissed my lips softly, not being concerned by the other people in the room, "You belong with Tyler, Skye - I can see that, but just remember it is never off the table ok, I love you" he whispered his words to me before kissing my lips again and moving aside where our parents eagerly waited, Sophia hugging me first