Chapter 22 - Time to go

During Tylers final weeks at home things had really started to come together, We had found the perfect little 4 bedroom house, it was fairly new with lots of natural light from the beautiful bay windows in every room, We then spent a week buying furniture and decorating, turning the 4th bedroom into a 2nd lounge room and didn't argue when Jackson insisted I take the room with the ensuite.
The backyard had an amazing outdoor enclosed deck, So of course Tyler had to purchase some big fancy BBQ, I couldn't even begin to understand why when he would hardly be home to use it.

I had been doing OK at school, the morning sickness was still giving me grief, I had't shared my pregnancy with anyone from school and the small stomach that had started to show could be presumed as bloating, I am still sure there was gossip going around about me, there were times I would run out during the middle of class only just making it to the bathroom on time, on the really bad days I would keep a box of salada's on my desk as they helped settle the nausea. The teachers were good though, they liked the fact I didn't flaunt my being pregnant, nor did I use it as an excuse to get out of doing the school work.

Mum and Dad had been around a few times, still not being overly thrilled by their 17 year old daughter having a baby of her own. Sophia on the other hand stopped by everyday, she would always call or message before coming over - not that I minded, and she would never show up empty handed either always bringing a gift for baby, a treat for me or even something she had made for us to have for dinner. 

The week of September 17th had approached fast,  I was 11 weeks pregnant and Tyler was loving the changes happening to my body, the morning before he left I was awoken to his face at my stomach whispering sweet nothings to my barely there pregnant belly, not that it made any difference to him, he was in awe of what little bump you could see.
Noticing I was awake he crawled up my body stopping at my breasts he swore had grown in size already, he took my nipple in his mouth over the t-shirt I had worn to bed, the connection of his lips to my breast sending sparks all the way down to my core causing me to release a moan, he pulled his mouth away removing my shirt completely leaving me wearing nothing but cotton panties, 

"Ugh, I cannot wait to taste your breast milk" fuck he was dirty, and I loved it. He placed my nipple in his mouth again pushing my panties down with his free hand, I used my legs to kick them the rest of the way off, never removing his mouth from from nipple he slowly slid himself inside me, this was how we spent our last day together - not knowing how long it would be until I would have Tyler next to me again I wanted to absorb as much of him as possible, so we spent our day laying in bed, our limbs would be tangled together as we laughed at stories we spoke of from our younger years and while Tyler practised some Dad jokes, we made love a lot, allowing our bodies to say the farewell neither of us wanted to say.

The morning sun hit the blinds as warm wetness covered my face, wait what? 

"Come on beautiful, Its time to go" Tylers kisses were being placed all across my cheeks, my forehead and down my neck, as my eyes adjusted to the light in the room I focused on Tyler sitting on the bed next to wear I was laying.

"Wow" I gasped, he was dressed in his army uniform and god did he look sexy, 

"You like hey" he smirked over to me causing me to giggle slightly embarrassed at being caught perving on my man.

"If I wasn't already pregnant I would be asking for your babies right now" he lent down to kiss me,

"I'll give you all the babies you want Angel" I shuddered as him warm breath caressed upon my lips, losing time in his beautiful emerald eyes, 

"Come on guys, we really need to get going" Jackson stood at the doorway to the bedroom "Sorry" his voice was soft and laced with concern. Tyler sighed standing up from the bed turning and holding his arms open for me, I jumped into them feeling the tears forming - god damn hormones, he whispered in my ear,

"Skye, we need to go baby" I held him tighter not wanting to let him go, Jackson stayed in the doorway he coughed as he continued speaking,

"I am really sorry but we need to leave in the next thirty minutes or you'll miss your flight bro" I reluctantly removed myself from Tylers embrace nodding at the two brothers and went to get myself ready, I could hear Tylers voice from the closet as I dressed,

"I need you to promise me Jax"

"You don't need to say anything bro, I know what you going to ask me, consider it done" The two boys were pulling apart from a hug as I re-entered the room,

"Give us a minute Jax, please" Tyler spoke his eyes on me, He approached me slowly as Jackson left us, placing his hands on either side of my face,

"I didn't think this would be so hard" he started, my blue eyes searching his emerald green "I need you to know Skye, I love you with every cell in my body. God the only things that are giving me the strength I need to walk out that door are you and our little one in there" his fingers traced my tummy as tears fell freely onto my cheeks and over his hand that remained there, He began wiping them away with his thumbs as he continued talking,

"The thought of our future together, raising our child and you agreeing to one day letting me make you my wifey" he smiled at me "I love you Skye Hart"

"I love you Tyler Archer, come home safe to us Ok" he kissed me softly, a perfect Tyler kiss as all him emotions poured into his tongue that caressed with mine as our lips moved together.

We stayed with Tyler while he waited for his flight to board, I was curled up in his lap, 1 of his arms around me the other laying protectively on my stomach, Sophia sat on one side of me, her head on Tylers shoulder her eyes red and puffy from crying too - at least I wasn't the only one, Jackson was to his other side, they spoke of random things from their childhood telling stories I hadn't even heard like the time Ty and his friends were caught teepeeing the principles house or egging a police car, Tyler got his revenge though when he let it slip about the time a game of truth or dare lead to Jackson stealing a pair of womens lacy panties from the lingerie store - apparently Soph didn't know this one either and it earn't Ty a playful punch on his arm, the real story here was that both brothers had each others backs the other always bailing one out or standing by their sides when shit went down,  I am guessing there conversation was an attempt to try and keep everyones mind from thinking about the inevitable and I appreciated it.

We stayed until Tyler was out of sight, until the plane was hidden high above the clouds, Jacksons arms wrapped around me as I sobbed, as I called out for Tyler, but Ty was gone, and whilst I knew he was doing this for us, for our baby, my heart fell and shattered to the floor not knowing when I would see his beautiful emerald eyes, or sexy smirk, hear his deep bellowing laughter, or his caring voice, Or feel his arms securely around me, his heart beat thumping along with mine, 

"Shhh it's Ok baby, He will be home soon" Jackson whispered to me, trying to calm me as we made our way out of the airport heading for home.