Growing Up - Oc Angst

hello there humans

this is an oc story thing

I felt angsty and wanted the people I rp with or have mentioned my oc to, to find out VERSION UNO of Lee's backstory. note, for some people it might be different. Lee is my oc, Thomas is technically mine and Philomene isn't actually mine shes my friend's I hope shes ok with this-

but this is pretty angsty and also dark so uh here

REALLY BAD TRIGGER WARNINGS

MENTIONS OF DEPRESSION AND SUICIDE

REFRENCED RAPE/MENTIONS OF SEXUAL CONTENT

TRANSPHOBIA(IM SORRY) AND ABUSE

A CHILD GETTING HURT(??)

STRIPPERS, DEGRADING NAMES, EMOTIONLESS

AND UHHHHHHHH TORTURE, DEATH AND KILLING

I HOPE THAT COVERS IT

PROCEED WITH CAUTION. IF YOU ARE INNOCENT CHILD DON'T READ

UNLESS YOU WANT TO

but yeah I know how messed up his backstory is but I wrote this in my notepad on my phone during school and im kinda proud

there's probably mistakes, but like usual, im too much of a lazy ass to edit and proof read.

ALSO

I AM ALWAYS WILLING TO RP

WHETHER ON INSTA OR HEERE

IM UP FOR SMUT, FLUFF AND ANGST(BUT MAINLY SMUT ON HERE BECAUSE PARENTS SUCK SOMETIMES) 

PLEASE E N J OY IF YOU READ

Growing up.
That was his dream.
He wanted to become big, maybe be an actor or an astronaut! His mama said he could good at art, so maybe he could do that!

Little 3, ALMOST 4, year old Lee wandered around his room. He loved his life. He had a caring mama, a cool grandpa who had all sorts of toys, lots of friends at kindy and awesome godparents(cough cough me)

He plopped down onto his bed which was almost too big for him to reach, gazing around at the stars and pictures he had on his room. He giggled and fell back onto his bed, sighing in content at the fluffiness of the cover.

The boy was so excited. Tomorrow was February 24th, his birthday! He would be four! His grandpapa said that he'd be giving Lee the best present of all! It would probably be a giant car or something! Lee giggled in excitement for tomorrow, unable to calm his giddy nerves.

His ma, Philomene, came in, telling him to sleep or he wouldn't get to presents. Like usual, she sang a song for him as he fell asleep.

The next day, he woke up early, running downstairs where his grandpapa said he'd meet him. He couldn't hear anyone else, but didn't pay much mind to it.

His grandpa, Thomas, sat on his usual chair, a grin on his face. "Hey, kiddo. You ready for me to take you to your present?" Lee nodded wildly, jumping up and down as his mind raced for thoughts of what it could be. A rocket ship! A bouncy castle! A playground!

Thomas stood up, towering over the small boy. Lee grinned, tilting his head to look up at him. Thomas led Lee out of the room, downstairs to the basement.