I arrived there a minute or two before her break. I saw her still modeling. She made eye contact with me but soon broke it. She pretended like i wasn't there. She walked out of the room through a door on the other side and i followed her out.

When i saw her sitting down and she looked like she was trying to take her shoes off but they wouldn't come off. The struggling face that she made was really cute.

I decided i was going to listen to finneas for once in my life and try to move on from everything that happened and try to be nice to her. At the end of the day thats the least i could do after all these past days.

I stood in front of her and then squatted down.

Billie:Let me help you.

I took her shoes off and she stood up then i did so too. She was looking down at her socks awkwardly since she was probably confused by my sudden change in character and didn't know what to say.

I was playing with my hair and apparently she got tired of the silence because she spoke up first.

Jennifer:Why are you here?

Billie:I....don't know?

Jennifer looked really distant like she was daydreaming or something. After 5 seconds i snapped my fingers in-front of her face as her eyes snapped towards mine i said.

Billie:You good there?

Jennifer:Yeah. I just remembered when you came back to the mall and told me it was because you wanted to see me. You said it the same way.

I laughed lightly. That was really cute.

Billie:I remember. I was really nervous.

There was another awkward silence and I cleared my throat. I put my hands in my pocket and pulled something the ring out. She looked at it closely and saw it was the bunny ring.

She looked up at my eyes with the cutest look on her face.

Jennifer:What? How did you find this?

Billie:It doesn't matter. Look im sorry for everything i said yesterday, and the day before that...and the one before that.

Jennifer:Its ok. I can tell why you feel the way that you do.

I nodded. I was thinking if i should tell her i still have feelings towards her but decided to not say anything. I looked behind her shoulder and saw Zoe running up to Jennifer

Zoe: Jennifer!

She turned around and saw Zoe running towards her. Zoe jumped into Jennifer's arms as Jennifer laughed.

Jennifer put Zoe down after a a couple of seconds.

Jennifer:Zoe, i missed you.

Zoe:I missed you too!! Ahhhh.

Adam, Zoe's boyfriend came up behind her. Zoe looked over her shoulder and then looked back to Jennifer.

Zoe:Jennifer this is my boyfriend Adam.

Adam and Jennifer talked for a while. They said hi to me and Zoe hugged me then they left since they wanted to go see Claudia.

Billie:So....

Jennifer began to laugh uncontrollably.

Jennifer:Sorry i tend to-

Jennifer&Billie:Laugh in uncomfortable situations

She stopped laughing and stared at me.

Jennifer:You remembered...

I chuckled a little bit. She really thought i forgot everything about us. If only she knew that I remembered every detail painfully.

Billie:Of course i do.

She smiled. The assistant to the director, Lola came over to us.

Lola:Jennifer, your break is over.

Jennifer nodded and Lola left. Jennifer turned back to me.

Jennifer:Guess i have to go.

I nodded and smiled a little. She walked away and turned around walking backwards while holding her shoes up in the air.

Jennifer:And thanks for helping me with my shoes!

She was getting close to a wall and she probably didn't even realize.

Billie:Turn around you're gonna hit yourself!

She turned around just in time to see the wall there. She turned back to me and giggled a little.

Jennifer:I knew that was there!

She yelled as she walked around the corner.

Billie:For sure for sure!

I said. I left and went to meetings and other places i had to go to. At night i laid in my bed and felt happy for once.

Sleeping has been such a pain in the ass for a while and now, i felt relieved. Like i was finally free from a really big burden.

Authors note: 1222 words WTFF lmfaoooo i just wanna say thank you for 45k reads❤️❤️I appreciate all of you& so many of you are commenting it makes me SO HAPPYYY.