#Interiews

Leaked RAW Louis Tomlinson Interview!
Interviewer: welcome back you guys and today we have...
Louis: Louis Tomlinson!
I: this is an up and coming model that has been printed in many magazines and has many deals across the world; so Louis, what's next?
L: I'm actually looking into some big movie rolls, my agent and I are in the works.
I: Oh! What are some rolls you're looking into, or can you not release that?
L: well I can't say but I will say that a certain super hero is in the works.
I: Wow! I'm excited for that to for that to emerge. So let's down to the dirt everyone wants to know; who's the mystery boy?
*silence*
L: That's my boyfriend.
I: Is he looking into modeling as well? He seems to be quite dashing, where did you guys meet?
L: He is not, well he likes to keep stuff private. Just because I'm in the spotlight doesn't mean he is. I apologize can we cut that? Can we not talk about him?
I: yeah I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable.
L: it's alright. Leave this in. He is my boyfriend and we like to keep that private.
I: sounds good mate, so is this little burst of fame exciting ?
L: It is I feel with social media it's easier to spread your word and get yourself out there. My Instagram account has 1 million followers. Not to sound cocky but that's a lot of people! And they all enjoy the work
I put out.
I: Hard work definitely pays off. Is there anything else you would like to add before I go back to the tunes?
L: a YouTube channel will be up and running soon. Thank you all for the support and thank you for having me!