H Life Changing

I felt as I did when Louis would avoid me for being too young, at least this time his anger was reasonable. Even though when it happened I felt my actions were understandable, I understood now that cheating on Louis was the worst thing I could have done.
Niall and Zayn left a little while after I talked to Louis, I told them I had to pack what was mine to assure it didn't get left behind. A piece of me felt broken about him selling the house but it made sense. This was his house and maybe one day we could buy a house for us.
While I know I fucked up, I knew Louis and I weren't done. Just as we always have, I knew we'd find a way to make it work and I would die before I let him get away.
"Harry?" His voice seemed broken but it was music to my ears. He was coming to me.
"Yeah?" I say starting up the steps. I didn't want to seem too eager but I skipped every other step. His voice came from the bedroom, so I walked in shyly. He had boxes around, some labeled and full and some empty. His eyes were red and swollen but he seemed focused on his task. Clothes.
"Help me decide what to keep. You've always been the fashion one." He looked into my eyes for a short minute but that was enough.
I walked over and looked at the full closet in front of us and started taking things out, holding them up to him silently. Quickly two piles started, keep and donate. Neither of us spoke much, just a few yes and no's.
"So Harry..." Louis said as soon as we finished. I knew this was hard for him. "We need to decide if I can move past this."
"Okay. That sounds like a you decision."
"Normally I'd agree but normal Louis would have left you there. So obviously me and you is different." He looked to the ground but then turned back up to me. "I don't do cheating. It's just me and you or it's over."
"I know but-"
"Let me finish. I don't want to go back to Spain without you. Frankly I don't want to do anything without you. I know I haven't been the best boyfriend. I should have heard you out and listened to what you had to say instead of making it all about me. It must be so hard not talking to anyone while I'm working. Shit I don't even know what your favorite bakery item is. Or how long it takes to cook muffins. You know my whole schedule, all my thoughts. For that, I don't deserve a second chance. But neither do you." Tears sprung to my eyes as he said this. "Yet here we are. I don't want to forgive and forget but I do want to work it out. Good clear communication for both of us. Now the rules. Only I get to kiss you, only I get to touch you with love, only I get your love. If you feel like you need something... Well someone else; you tell me. No going behind my back. I want to know who you're talking to and who your new friends will be. And the last rule; I cannot keep thinking you want someone else. I need you to clearly tell me. Honestly."
"Louis I want you forever and always. If I had a ring I'd get on one knee. I will never betray you again. I have no issues with those rules."
"And one more thing." Louis moved to closer to me and seemed unsure but wrapped his arms around my waist. "I have to be the last one you'll kiss." His soft lips met mine in a soft tender kiss. I couldn't help but pull him even closer.
"We need to pack up what we need for a little bit and then you can show me your outfit for your party. Harry Styles exclusive. I'm going to start planning it, can you ask Niall for the money back?" Louis looked up to me, his eyes were so blue and calming. I almost forgot what he said but I couldn't look away.
"Of course, you sure you can handle it? You already work so much."
"Help me read my lines because talking to myself makes it impossible. It'd shave that time in half at least, then we can party plan. Then we can sleep here tonight."

I excitedly got my pjs from my room as I headed towards our room. The past few hours Louis and I really broke through to each other.
"I'm just gunna shower before bed then I'll be in." I shouted over to him, the hallway bathroom right across from the office.
"Your stuff is in here!" He shouted back and my heart fluttered. I can't believe he thought of that. I took my time walking towards the bedroom trying not to imagine Louis showering with me. He used to always shower right before he went out and when he wasn't going out he just wouldn't shower. I told him I shower before bed and before I go out because I liked to be clean in bed, take my time; exfoliate, shave, clean my hair, moisturize. Then if I was going out I'd just wash my body to be fresh. Louis started doing it with me in Spain.
Once I got in the room Louis wasn't in the bed and I heard the shower running. I normally do this so the water is hot and the room is steamy. I always brush my teeth before the shower so that eats up the time it takes to get steamy.
"Come brush your teeth before it's too steamy!" Louis said from the cracked bathroom door. I blushed as I placed my pjs on the bed next to his boxers and walked into the bathroom where Louis was brushing his teeth in his boxers. The room was beginning to get steamy, almost halfway there, so I rushed to brush my teeth. I took my time making sure I got my entire mouth, closed the door and then looked at Louis who was feeling the water temperature. It was perfect.
Louis took his boxers off and looked at me who was still fully clothed. With a mischievous smile he got into the shower, watching me through the glass. I shamelessly took my time watch him get wet before I took my clothes off. I watched his cock twitch at the sight of me naked and I begged my body to control itself. I knew it wouldn't.
Louis knew I liked to do my whole routine before we do anything; normally he would touch me, tease me, kiss me all over, rub his cock on me. I didn't expect that today.
I started rubbing my exfoliating gel all over, rubbing it in in certain areas. Sometimes Louis would do this for me.
I kept eye contact with Louis while he stood in the water, his cock was half hard.
Once I felt the gel was on long enough I took a few steps to grab the body wand next to Louis and breathed in when our bodies touched. Just a bit, but it was enough to make me not want to exhale.
I turned it on and exhaled as the hot water slid down my body. Louis bit his lip and broke the eye contact to look over my body. I just smirked and continued my routine.
I took my time smoothing the shaving gel over the areas I shave and started shaving. I didn't want to stop looking at Louis but I had to focus. This was Louis' favorite time to tease me because he knew I didn't like to lose focus.
I could hear Louis bouncing a bit, a trick he thinks stops him from getting hard. He normally says stop it over and over while bouncing. It made me chuckle thinking about him doing it in public.
Once I was finished shaving I looked Louis up and down, his cock still half hard.
I did tell him the bouncing doesn't work several times.
I grabbed the body wand and rinse myself off once more, Louis was still under the water knowing my hair was next. I smirked and got close to him, sharing the stream. Our bodies were against each other and I felt his cock getting bigger against me and I'm sure he felt mine too.
"You're not getting pruned?" I try not to sound breathy, breathing was not exactly easy when you're trying to ignore the tension thats pushing against you.
"You tell me."
I continued to run my hands through my hair as I felt his hands glide up and down my sides landing on my hips where he gripped lightly. My heart nearly leapt out of my chest as if this was the first time he's touching me.
I had to finish my hair. I looked for my shampoo which was behind him on the floor. He followed my eyes and let go of my hips.
"Can you grab that Louis?" I ask smiling softly. He knew the faster I did my hair the faster he would get me. He normally would have the shampoo and conditioner ready so he could be inside me.
Louis just laughed to himself and stood there. "I can't reach it."
I watched his eyes light up as he looked into my eyes. He was playing the long game.
I squatted down eye level with his cock and resisted every urge to just put it in my mouth. It was fully erect and begging me to do something.
I had to finish my hair.
I grabbed the bottle and took one more look at his cock before deciding to just give it one lick from balls to the tip. Louis moaned and scoffed because I knew it bothered him when I teased back. I stood up and massaged the shampoo in, rinsing it fast and not even hesitating to massage the conditioner in. Normally I let it sit in my hair for a full minute but my boyfriend was in front of me hard and not touching me so I rinsed it after 30 seconds.
While I was making sure it was all out I felt Louis hands return to my hips, and his lips on my chest. I could barely move as he moved his lips all over my chest, down my stomach and out of no where he put his lips around my tip. Louis rarely sucked my dick, not that he didn't want to but mainly I would suck his and then we'd have sex.
I knew if I thought for another second he would pull away; but I didn't wanna play teasing.
I lightly gripped his hair and pushed my cock into his mouth, gagging him slightly. I moaned as he moved his tongue against my cock; but he quickly spit it out and stood up, turning off the water.
"Harry I swear to god." He could barely talk, I could tell resisting me was getting to him. I kissed him and wasted no time sliding my tongue into his mouth. Louis gripped my hips hard, he was reaching his limits.
He pulled away and scowled at me but his eyes were shining full of desire.
"Go get your towel." He growled letting go of my hips. I did as I was told, but to his displeasure, slowly.
I ran the towel over my body and tossed him his, he did not break eye contact.
"I'm gonna go put my pjs on." I say knowing he would not be able to let me. He watched me silent for a moment. Maybe thinking about how far he'd let me go. How far he could let me go.
"You're gonna go lay on the bed and I'm going to show you what you almost lost when you went to play poker."
I tried to hide the bit of hurt that filled my heart, knowing he needed to feel closure. I needed to feel closure as well.

(the smut will be in next part if you want. if not ill think of sum else)