A Few Words

Louis got in front of his family, wine and crackers soothed the tears throughout the room. This was a moment he was dreading but understood it had to be done.
"Thank you all for being here, I really appreciate the time you took to share this moment with me. Mum would have loved that we continue to remember her and feel family as the comfort. I'd especially like to thank my rock..." He looked up from his paper to bite his tongue and try to distract from the tears. His eyes finally met the eyes he was looking for. While normally the green comforted Louis, it brought more sorrow into his heart. "Mum. She was my lifesaver. I would never be the man I am today without her. She saw something in me..." Louis looked up at Harry again, shaking his head. "Only one other person sees me as she did. The potential I have. Anyways, I love you all. No matter how much time you have spent in my life, I appreciate it all."
With that, Louis walked down and spoke to a few of his family members but Harry walked straight for him.
"Is now the time?" Louis looked around and watched as his family gave him some space.
"I wanted to be here. For her. For you." Harry replied softly.
"That doesn't mean that we-"
"I know. That doesn't mean I'm not here. Or that I'm not coming back to Spain with you. I'll get a different room and I did up the office with a day bed. I'll be out by time you need to work, I'll be there for you to come to me. When you're ready. You're the one I want. I may not fully know me but I know that you are him. My him."
"Okay."