(H)

My phone vibrated in the middle of lunch, my friend Niall and my other friends were talking and having a blast.
"So Harry who's the person you're seeing? You're never around anymore and you seem like you're glowing!" Niall says once the group is quiet. This again?
I knew it was Louis who texted me so I decided to wait to answer it, someone would grab my phone.
"No one." I respond standing up. I needed to see what Louis sent. "I'm just happy with myself."
No one believed me but I didn't care. I walked the halls until I found the teachers bathroom so I could have some privacy. I locked it behind me and whipped out my phone.
I opened the text and instantly moaned in response. Louis' sent me a nude, one that made me want to melt. It was so sexy and beautiful at the same time. This was my lover, my friend, my boyfriend sending me this. I love him so much I don't deserve him!
I sent back a quick response and calmed my breathing down.  He was so perfect.

During my last period my phone vibrated again, I was worried it was another nude but I was pleasantly surprised.

Shoot went well, I'll pick you up at school. Cu xoxo
My hot model of a boyfriend picking me up from school?  I know it would start rumors but I would feel like a little sexy famous boy. With how Louis has been blowing up, everyone in town wanted to shag him; let alone knew who he was. I was lucky enough to have him as mine.
When the final bell rang I quickly gathered my stuff and grabbed all my things from my locker.  I ran towards the front door but people were already in a crowd staring at the shiny car with loud music. Everyone was wondering who he was here for, they were whispering and some girls shouting that they wanted to be picked up by him.
I proudly strutted up to the car, opened the door and looked at the hottest man in the world slouching behind the wheel. People gasped and asked questions but I ignored them and climbed in.
We started driving before Louis turned the music down and looked at me.
"Love your outfit baby." Louis smirks and places his hand on my thigh.

I looked down at my bland plaid shirt and wondered what the hell he was thinking but I appreciated and loved the compliment

I looked down at my bland plaid shirt and wondered what the hell he was thinking but I appreciated and loved the compliment. I love him.
His phone rang and he quickly shuffled for it and answered.
"Hello!... yes this is he... oh my god yes! ... mmhmm.... now?" He looked at me with hurt in his eyes. "Yeah I can be there now.... yeah thank you so much!" He put his phone down and started to turn around.
"Harry I have a shoot..." he paused, "it's very good for my brand."
I wanted to be upset but I couldn't find myself being upset over work. "Can I come?" I ask gently. I wanted to see my man at work.
He looked at me and then the road again. "You want to?"
"Of course!" I really wanted to see what Louis does.
"Okay honeybun."
We drove the rest of the way in silence.

"How old is he? I think shots with him would be super hot!"the photographer said once everyone was settled in for the shoot.
"16." Louis worriedly responds. He didn't even look at me.
"Ugh parents, sorry kid. Not touching you with a ten foot pole." The guy turns back to Louis and orders him what to do.
"He's interested in modeling that's why he came." Louis lied, I could tell he was extremely uncomfortable. I shouldn't have come.

Louis looked like a godsend and all I wanted to do was be alone with him

Louis looked like a godsend and all I wanted to do was be alone with him. I was mesmerized by every pose, every outfit change and every expression. He was born to do this.
Before I knew it, hours had passed and I had to get home for dinner. If I skipped again my mum would not be a happy camper.
Louis seemed to be finishing up so I didn't comment and waited patiently.

When we were outside my house Louis parked the car and turned the lights out. We hadn't talked much and I felt like the space between us was dense.
"I'm sorry I really needed that for-"
"I'm not mad dork. I love you." I say and nuzzle into his shoulder. His lips on my head felt so good.
"You gotta go lovebug." Louis mumbles into my hair, I didn't want to detach.
"I know." I look into his eyes. Our lips meet and all I knew is both of us wish we had more time. But we didn't.