LWT

The waves were hitting softly on the shore, the sun warm on my skin and the gum between my teeth left a citrus aftertaste.
"Louis we need some shots where you flex, but don't make it obvious you're flexing!"
My favorite part about modeling is that I did not have to think, I just enjoy the view and do as I'm told.
"Okay last one, go run into the water. Shuffle your feet so some water flies up but not too much."
The sand was warm between my toes as I walked into the warm clear water. I kept walking until I was waist deep, listening to the shutter of the camera. I took this opportunity to dive into the water, feeling bliss as the word went silent as I was surrounded by the ocean. Part of me wanted to stay under, but my responsibilities pulled me out.
"Beautiful, walk towards me slowly!" I channeled my inner Bay Watch, "Great, okay, let's call that a wrap. Boss will love these!"
I just smiled and shook his hand, then I saw Harry walking towards me.
"You look amazing. The dive was a great call, I know those shots are going to look amazing."
I smiled softly, Harry has been to all six of my sessions. I loved having my angel with me everywhere but I felt his individuality fading.
"Hey little L, be a doll and get us some lattes?" Liam handed Harry his Louis funded black card.
"And you can't go...?"
"Boring money stuff needs to be discussed and you distract Louis after shoots. You become a rabid animal as if you're deprived."
"Fine." Harry huffed, grabbed the card and started on his way.
"Listen, he needs to make some friends or make up with the blond one. All he does is instagram, look at his unanswered texts as if he's going to answer them and watch you. I'm worried he has no personality. When you told me about him, he was an interesting young man but now he just seems like an airhead eye candy. I'm sorry if that's harsh. I do like him it's just-"
"Liam. Enough. I'll talk to him."

The sun was setting as Harry and I sat on the balcony, the streets were alive with chatter and lights, a typical Saturday night in Madrid. This marks our second week here. At dinners, walks and in our down time; Harry and I spoke about bar crawling. Yet here we sat.
"Harry..."
His soft eyes looked at me. My heart was begging me to keep my worry down, let me keep him in my pocket like a paper doll.
"What happened with Niall?" It wasn't exactly what I wanted to say, but it was a start.
His eyes went to the street below us.
"He said I can't ride your coat tails forever or something like that. Stupid right?" I couldn't read his face. Normally he wore his emotions on his sleeve.
It's not stupid. He's right. While I had no issue with a stay at home boyfriend, Harry needs more.
"The place I got your lattes at... they had a huge empty bakery section. I asked about it, in my very broken Spanish of course." Harry let out a little laugh, life returning to his eyes. "They have one older woman who fills the case 3a-2p every morning. Everything sells as she puts it out. I thought she either makes tiny batches or she's slow. But he showed me the trays, then handed me a muffin he was saving for himself. It was the most delicious thing I have ever tasted."
Although I had no idea why I was being told this information, I sat in the silence happily. Harry barely talked about anything other than me anymore.
Harry finally looked at me, a little smirk on his beautiful lips.
"I asked to work there. I want to make a muffin like that. Plus she needs the help. Now I know that means we'll see each other less... I can just never show up if you want. But I-"
"That's a brilliant idea Harry."
Harry smiled hugely, his beautiful white teeth on display.
"Manuel speaks English but Natalia does not. So I really need to work on my Spanish because I start Tuesday."
I got out of my seat, bent down and kissed Harry's forehead. "I love you so much."
"Can we agree little L is the stupidest nickname ever? I'm the only non-L there. I get the jab but he can't be creative?" His eyes looked me up and down, "I'd say I'm more like your little pet."
Harry always knew what to say to make me want him. I used to think that I was perverting everything he said, but the more time I spent with Harry the more little things I noticed. The way his speech slows, his breathing slows and his eyes devour me. Harry likes the chase almost as much as the act. I felt the urge to jump on him right on the balcony but I wanted to play into Harry's game.
"Better get you a collar then." I stared back into his eyes trying to hide my desire.
Harry got on his hands and knees and looked up at me.
"I should walk like this around you."
He crawled over and put his head in my lap, maintaining eye contact.
"Good boy." I say petting his head. He was making this difficult for me.
He then licked slowly from my thigh, over my lap to to the bottom of my stomach. I couldn't help but let a moan out as my eyes rolled back.
"Maybe we should go inside so you can really see what a good boy I am."
He didn't have to tell me twice.