H Party

I've been writing nonstop for no reason

I looked in the mirror one last time before I show Louis. I told him he wasn't even allowed to see the haircut.

I felt as though my outfit really captured the aesthetic of the night that was coming

I felt as though my outfit really captured the aesthetic of the night that was coming. I bought it in Spain when Louis told me sky's the limit with the total cost. I don't want to admit how much the shirt alone was.
I hear Louis walk into the room, seemingly impatient. He looked so handsome I could barely stand it.

Greek sculptors tried to create beauty like his but came no where close

Greek sculptors tried to create beauty like his but came no where close. He was in all ways perfect. I could not believe I almost lost him for good.
"You ready? We have to go grab Niall and Zayn. You look beautiful." He smiled at me with warmth I missed.
"Did you tell the DJ about my performance? I sorta hope you forgot."
"I did not forget. You are going to show everyone who Harry Styles is. Just be your true self." Louis tapped my chin with his hand so I would look into his eyes. I took a deep breath and looked into his beautiful blues.
"I can't wait to spend forever with you." I kissed him softly before letting him respond.
"Yeah." He blinked away a quick thought and kissed me again, washing all my worry away.
We got into the Jeep, it had just been detailed and cleaned, so it looked beautiful and had more room for Niall and Zayn.
We all buzzed in the car ride there, even some of Louis' friends are coming. Famous ones. The whole area is talking about how cool Harry Styles' party will be. It's really all about me.
When we walked in, I didn't believe how beautiful the room was. The all white walls reflected the perfect shade of pink over the room. The tables had white and pink roses all around, and the napkins were folded as watermelon quarters. The tables were barstool as per request and stools if people want to sit. Pink, green and black balloons were scattered on the floor. The stage was beautiful and daunting at the same time. It was perfect.
"You like huh? I worked real hard to pull this off." Liam walks over with a smirk on his face.
"Thank you Liam it's perfect I can't believe you made this happen." I hug him softly, I had never even really been nice to him. Or him to me.
Louis started chatting up some of the waiters so Niall, Zayn and I headed to the bar.
"Pregame shots?" The bar tender nodded at us with a smirk on his face. We all nodded excited to get this night started.

I spent a lot of time talking to old friends, being introduced to Louis' friends, dancing with Louis; that I almost forgot about my performance.
"Okay okay it's time for someone to introduce himself, come on up boy!" The DJ calls, motioning me up. People watched silently as I got up on stage and accepted the mic from him. I took a deep breath and looked directly at Louis.
"I spent so much time unsure of who I am, but this is me. I am Harry Styles."
The music starts up and I instantly felt like this is where I belong, on stage. I walk around and work the crowd, singing and dancing. Really performing. It all felt right.
"Thank you guys for coming here to meet the real me."
I got off the stage, my cheeks instantly turning pink as I ran up to him and hugged him.
"Oh my god Harry that was incredible." Louis said into the nape of my neck. I don't know if it was adrenaline but I couldn't let him go."I cannot wait to spend forever finding out everything about Harry Styles." He whispered kissing my neck softly before looking into my eyes, pulling away a bit. A slow song starts and the lights dim a bit, the DJ must be paying attention.
"Louis I want to do this for real, the way I feel right now makes me feel seen." I say as we sway softly to the music.
"Harry you've spent so long being my fan it's time for me to be your fan. I am so proud of you but we have one more rule to add to our huge ass trust issue list. When you're big and famous? We don't forget where our home is. US, Canada, Australia; no matter where we end up." He places my hand on his heart, tears falling from his eyes. "We always come back home Harry okay?"
I laughed softly through tears of my own. "If, and I say if, I got big and famous? Even in different timezones we FaceTime each other all the time, snapchat all day, fun sexy time too. Louis you and I are forever."
"Harry I may be crazy, this may be sudden but I don't care. I know in my heart how I feel, I love you so much. Harry Edward Styles," Louis parted from me and got on one knee, pulling a box from his pocket. "Will you marry me?" He opened the box to reveal a silver ring with a big white diamond surrounded in yellow diamonds to form a sunflower. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in my life. I was crying so much all I could do is laugh and nod, holding out my left hand as Louis slowly slid the ring onto my finger. The room erupted in cheers as we kissed, the DJ even said something but I couldn't focus on anything other than Louis.
He was right, I will always find my way back home.
Louis and I finally parted as the DJ turned up some faster toons for the singles. We headed to the bar where the bar tender already had congratulations drinks. I sipped it slowly, basking in this beautiful evening.
"Hello I'm Brandon Porter, I saw your performance. I received an email of recommendation from Mr. Tomlinson. Hablos español?" The man was in a suit, seemed to look of Spain decent. What was Louis doing?
"Si." I chirped out, the confidence from earlier taking a back seat.
"Soy profesor en España. Creo que deberías considerar solicitar Escuela Superior de Música de Alto Rendimiento. Pondré mi recomendación personal la próxima semana, espero que esté emparejada con una aplicación. Sería un placer tenerte en nuestro campus. Necesito tomar mi vuelo a casa, Louis, ¿me enviarás esa cinta por correo electrónico? Un placer conocerte Harry Styles."
(I am a teacher in Spain. I think you should consider applying for Escuela Superior de Música de Alto Rendimiento. I'll post my personal recommendation next week, hopefully it's paired with an app. It would be a pleasure to have you on our campus. I need to catch my flight home, Louis, will you email me that tape? Nice to meet you Harry Styles.)
"El placer es todo mío." Was all I could spit out in shock, and with that Brandon walked out. "You are such a sneaky but thoughtful man! How did you even get him?"
"I stalked his instagram and saw he was around by looking at his tags. I messaged him with a clip we recorded and asked if he'd be interested in seeing a potential star. He said if he was pleased he'd send me the application. I didn't expect him to give you a recommendation. I just wanted you to see options. You are amazing Harry."
"It's all thanks to you my love. Hey lets rent a house in Spain. We can give this fiance life a go." I say beaming at him.
"Halfway to my set, halfway to your school. Vintage look with modern touches, big huge bed, pool, hot tub, does that sound right?" Louis smirked back at me with his mischievous look.
"It sounds too good to be true."
"Well I may have jumped the gun on that one, I know you might not get into that school but it's a year lease and we can figure it out-"
I cut him off by kissing him.
He was crazy alright but he was my crazy.