H-S-

I knew Louis was going through something in his head. I felt the tension that surrounded him and yet my selfish brain held back the questions. Of course I cared what Louis was thinking but I knew my heart didn't want to take the chance of getting hurt. Especially while we were planning this move together.
"Harry I'm stressed come help?" He was constantly working so I sprung up to his voice. My heart fluttered as I stood to go to his aid. I felt as though we were perfect so what was bothering him was completely unknown to me.
When I get to his office I see how tense he is; his back straight, his shoulders square. I wanted him to be able to tell me everything.
"We should go out."
I knew it was a long shot as the 'I'm too busy for that.' bullshit always follows the statement. He always suggests we stay in.
"Harry listen..."
I felt the tension enter the room like a ghost searching for its home. Louis always has the tendency to overthink everything and sometimes it made me angry. Comforting Louis every time he had doubts was like a full time job that follows you home.
"You want this... right?"
I felt like rolling my eyes. "Of course. Why would I agree to it if I didn't?"
"I feel like I molded you from clay..." His voice broke in a way that made this feel real.
I couldn't feel my legs as his eyes started to fill with tears. He finally turned to look into my eyes.  I wanted to hug him, kiss his cheeks, rub his back; but I was stuck in place.
"I said let's go out. On a date, no work stress."
"No! Harry I'm serious."
"Louis I'm breaking up with you if you don't go out with me tonight."
The room fell silent. The eye contact was intense, tears streaking down his face. I felt no emotion, my ears were warm and my throat felt tight. I wanted to cry deep down.
Time felt as if it stopped. Neither Louis or I moved, the only way I knew I was alive was my heartbeat. Slower than usual.
"I really want to but-"
The heat from my ears spread to my entire face. My whole head was hot and I could see that Louis was talking but I couldn't hear his words. I watched him stand and walk towards me with a sad and pitiful expression on his face. Words kept falling from his lips and I saw some words. Groom. Forced. Child.
"Shut up."
He stopped, he was only six inches away. His cologne was faint, his breath warm.
"This will be the final time we have this conversation." I paused and looked over his shocked face. "I am an adult. Who is sexually, mentally and physically developed. I don't care how old you are or how old I am. I don't care that some random news press might call you a pervert, I don't care that you think you created me, I don't care that you pity yourself! I fell in love with you, I wanted everything we've been through. I created myself. I became the person I wanted to be and you became the person who supported and loved me through it all."
I felt the heat spreading to my whole body, the numbness transferring from myself to Louis.
"I want to go to Spain. I want to go with you. I want to do stuff on my own as well which I'd tell you about if you weren't so focused on yourself."
Louis had nothing to say, which was the best response he could have. I didn't want him to tell me anything, I wanted him to feel the emotions. He looked hurt but humbled.
"That was very mature." Was all he could say. The Louis Tomlinson sparkle was in his eyes when his eyes met mine again. The sparkle that makes my knees weak.
"Louis you make me so mad when you speak for me." I say trying to resist the lust I felt. I just wanted to make him feel like I'm a man.
I quickly moved so that there was little space between us without touching. My increased height added to the emotions raging through my body. I lower my head so that my lips brush his ear to whisper. "I can make my own decisions."
Louis' breathing increased.
I slowly grab his right hand with my right hand, leading him to turn around. I could tell he was confused as I did so but didn't refuse. I slowly pressed my body against his, slouching a bit so my lips were against his ear. The control I had was slowly fading as his juicy bum pressed against my flaccid cock. I lift my hands to his chest, my thumbs running over his nipples, a soft moan leaving his lips. My hands stayed on his chest as my thumbs fiddled with his nipples, the heat in my body rushing towards my other head.
"Call me daddy." I whispered, my hands sliding down his toned body. He's been working out so much that every muscle, I could feel. Louis whimpered but didn't respond. My hands reached his waist band, my finger tips meeting his tip. Surprisingly, he was fully erect. The confidence I felt was unmatched.
I moan softly in his ear, pushing my growing bulge into his soft butt. I thought about topping him a few times but it felt right in this moment.
I couldn't wait for him to become comfortable, with my hips and legs I guided him to his desk where i extended his arms and placed them on the desk. I ran my hands over his body, slowly guiding him into a bent over position with his ass on display for me. I let my hands run over it, my cock growing as my patience was shrinking. I wanted all of him.
I gripped hard and felt my anger for him bubbling in my stomach. Lust and anger fusing together in my groin as I raised my hand. I let it collide with his ass, it rippled to my touch. The sound, the power and cushion I felt made my toes curl. Louis moaned and I look to his red flushed cheeks, his lip between his teeth.
I wasted no time pulling his pants down, making sure to bite and kiss his thighs as I did so. I guided his feet out of the pants and placed his feet a good distance apart. His hole was on display for me, his cock was so hard it was pressed against his stomach. I blew softly on his hole and watched him flinch.
"So clean for a top." I say basically drooling. my panties were soaked in precum, I don't know how much longer I could last.
"Can't lie and say I haven't been waiting for this moment."
His voice was so shaky and vulnerable. I was wearing a skirt, so I slid it up while sliding my panties down. My hand gripped my cock as I slowly let my tongue glide over Louis beautiful hole. I could barely stroke as I continued to massage him with my tongue. His moans were desperate and I could barely contain it. It had to be only 30 seconds of me eating him out when I stood, my cock was seconds away from exploding. I spit as much as I could on the tip and slowly pressed it to his hole. I needed to feel him.
My hands were shaking as I held his hip, my breathing was erratic and I was sweating. I moved one of my hands to the base of my penis to help keep it straight as I pushed in slowly. Louis was a natural, his back was arched beautifully and his hole formed around my cock as I pushed it in further and further. My legs could barely hold me up as I was fully inside him. I couldn't cum yet. I felt the sensation of an orgasm right on the edge of it's seat.
"Louis don't move."
I squeeze my eyes shut and try to think about nothing. It starts to work, I feel myself becoming in control; until he opens his sinful lips.
"I can show you how to do it if you need help..." I could hear the dominance in his voice.
My opportunity was fading, it was now or never.
I channeled all my anger into this moment, creating a pace with my hips. I know I was breathing heavy and moaning like a maniac but it was the only way to contain my cum. His body is so beautiful from all angles, seeing him like this was a gift from god.
Just as soon as it started, I felt cum start shooting out of my cock, deep inside of Louis. My thrusts stayed strong and long with my orgasm but my legs were shaking so bad that when I reached my peek I fell to my knees. I was eye level with his gaping hole, my cum dripping out of him and me. Then I see his cock oozing cum, a slow orgasm. I aid him by licking his rim, tasting my cum. It was surprisingly sweet.