Haz

Louis Tomlinson the new Hottie of the Week! Him and his new boy seen at the party. The new it couple?
I rub my eyes trying to get relaxed, the first day of senior year. I walked here from Louis' house, my mum believing I was staying at Niall's. Wait until she saw me in her drama magazines.
I was seated near the back of the classroom so I could see when Niall walked in; when he did I waved with a little smile.
"Surprised you didn't lie about being in this class." Niall rolled his eyes and sat a few seats away from me and started talking to another person. What the hell?
"Oh my gosh Harry!!" A girl I vaguely remember growing up with sat in the seat next to me as if we were best friends.
"Uh, hi?" I figured I should be nice seeing as Niall wanted no part of our friendship.
"I cannot believe you and Louis Tomlinson are a thing!" She shrilled.
I sat there in silence unsure of how to react, how people would react to my reaction. I knew it was all calculated.
"Where'd you hear that?"
"On The Daily Mail of course! They did a whole article after the vlogs released! Saying that he got signed and he brought along his mysterious new man! Wait until someone leaks that it's you. Then you'll never be alone!" More girls sat around me raving about Louis and how they cannot wait to be friends with me.
I send Louis a quick text under my desk, where the girls couldn't see.
How do I react?
My nerves started to settle as the teacher started going over her lesson plans and what she wants to achieve. My mum will find out soon as will the news.
That's probably why Niall was mad at me, because I hadn't told him nearly anything about my life since this affair started. We had truly drifted apart; him with Zayn and me with Louis. He had tried to call and text but I had figured I would answer when I remembered.
I guess I never remembered.
Just give them your gorgeous smile, I will try to think of what to do...
My heart eased at his words and before I knew it I was going through classes like a well oiled machine.
Plenty of girls talked to me and I just smiled and was normally friendly.
Plenty of times I tried to get near Niall.
Plenty of times he avoided me.
When I walked out of the school Louis' fancy car was awaiting me on the curb. A lot of people were whispering. A bunch of girls said bye to me as I walked towards my boyfriend.
He looked absolutely stunning, his eyes gleaming at me.
"I have an interview tonight to clear some things up. I need to know..." Louis looks over at me as he pulls out of the school; unfazed at the girls. "Are you in or are we ending this?"
His harsh words stung a bit but my words came quick; "I'm in."
We got to Louis' house without another word, both of us lost in our own thoughts.
I followed him into his house, the only safe place we had anymore. No one bothered us at all here.
We both connected eyes, silently agreeing for a nap.
We both climbed into his bed, getting as close as can be before I could talk.
"Lou, I missed you all day."
"You're so sweet honey, I missed you too."
I let my hands run over his chest and his stomach in circular motions while trying not to get excited as his little moans.
"That feels so good baby, a little lower though."
I giggled softly and reached down a bit just to feel his rock hard boner.
"What's getting you excited?"
"You're so god damn sexy." He mumbles before softly leaning in to kiss me. I let our mouths do a bit of exploring while I gave his legs a soft teasing massage. "If you want to nap you better stop."
I grudgingly stop and snuggle in as close as I can, my nose pressed into his chest.
"I wish we could stay like this forever."
Louis mumbles words back to me but I am unable to focus on them as I drift to sleep.
I wonder what he'll say in the interview.