Chapter Forty Three

Start from the beginning

"But you asked her. So you decisive her. "

"I only offer her a deal which she can't resist. Both of us know Eunice is blinded by money. The buyer offered an huge money for the little share."

"I trusted you to guide my daughter but you used her."

"I like Eunice and it is the truth. But it is a huge money, i can't refuse such a big offer." He said truthfully. "Most people can't. So do Eunice and I."

"I can't believe you." Mr Joseph scowl at him. He knows the man can't do anything to him. He had made a deal with his father. "Who is the buyer?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know? How could you not know?" He barked.

"I'm sorry sir. It was after i sold it i knew the man that i made deal with was not the real buyer." He lied. He watch him fist his hand. His mouth tugged up into a smirk.

That's to pay him for people he hurt.

"I have a business to go back to. Maybe we will talk about it later. I'm sure your P.A can find out the buyer." He said.

Mr Joseph just glared at him saying nothing.

"I will take my leave now sir." He said. He didn't replied but turn his face away. He smirk and walk out of his presence.

*****

Annabella stood in front of her crying best friend Mia. She smile at her childish display.

"I'm not going forever Mia. I will come back. You know i can't leave you." Ahs said to her.

"I'm going to miss you." She said with tears soaked face.

"I will miss you more. Infact I'm missing you already." Anna said and she sniffed holding back her tears.

"Will both of you remain here crying? What do you want me to do?" Andre asked. They look at him and smile.

"Bye bes." Mia said hugging her friend. "Make sure you call me, tell me everything that happen. And send me pictures and videos."

Anna laughed. "I will do everything."

"Good." She said wiping her face with the handkerchief Andre give to her in the car."Take care of yourself bes."

"You too." Anna replied. "I love you always and forever."

"Always and forever." And she smile. "I will leave you two." She said and leave the two of them.

Anderson pull her closer from her waist. "You'll come back right?"

"Definitely. I will miss you....your touch, your kiss..... " She said and he smile.

"No one gonna miss you better than i." He said and he kiss her. He reluctantly pull back. "Take care Beauty."

"You too." She said resting her head on his chest.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." She replied.

He pull her away gently. "Your  dad and grandma is waiting for you." She nods. He kiss her on the head. "Bye."

She close her eyes and then open it again.

"You will be fine. Remember i love you."

"I love you too." She said walking away. She wave at her best friend that sat some distance from them. She wave back crying.

She walk to meet her family. Adrian was hugging Mrs Allyson when she get there.

"Take care of yourself and your mom." She said to him. He nods.