Chapter Forty One

Start from the beginning

He enjoyed his time with Nancy the previous day. They talk for a long time about different things. He saw how sincerely she was concern about his mother and he was grateful and happy to have her around.

" Yes, i know." Toun said. They look at her. She was asleep when Tobi left with her daughter promising to visit again the next day. "You people should stop looking at me like i am insane. She told me she will be coming."

They all nodded.

"Sorry." Isabella and Dammy apologize.

"It's fine."

"I see you are excited to see your friend today." Japheth said.

She smile. "Of course. She might have the answer to my questions." Japheth look at her and nodded understanding what she meant.

"I will wait to meet her. It will be nice to meet people that were close to you before we got married or when you were still younger."

"Yes. "

"It's kind of amazing that moms best friends is the mother of brother Hope best friend." Isabella said.

And they nodded smiling.

*****

Tobi came as she promised that day. She bought cup cakes and doughnuts which she made by herself for her and the kids. They glady take it from her.

She was introduced to Japheth, and the two talk for a good period of time before he took the kids out. He is a nice and caring man. She see how he take care of Toun and how he look at her with so much love. He wasn't bad at all so she like him.

Toun and Tobi was left in the house. The two friends talk about old times and all that had happened in the years they had past.

Their stories bring tears and laughter as they cry at the bad times of their past and laugh at the good and memorable times.

"....so Hope is Nathaniel son?" Tobi asked her friend after she finished telling her how she was taken hostage by her father.

She nods "Yes. I noticed i was pregnant months after i was taken to Australia. He had barely survived the drugs i was injected. He is a strong child. "

"That's terrible. Your father is so cruel."

"He never wanted me to keep him. But i refused. I made a deal he can't refused so he accepts the boy even if he never likes him till date."

"That's his problem. The good thing is he is alive. I knew Hope through my daughter and i like him so much. He is talented just like Nathaniel. And now i know why i had said i knew him before when i first saw him. It was because he look like Nathaniel." Tobi said.

" Yes. I see Nathan in him every time i look at him. That's why i gave him Hope. "She said smiling at the memory. She remembered holding the small child in her hands at birth and when she look at his eyes, Hope was what she said. And she named him Hope.

Tobi smile sadly." You went through a lot Toun. Your parents went too far. "

" All thanks to Japheth that i am here and free. He is been a very very good man. I owe him a lot." Toun said sincerely.

"I like him too. I see he loves you. So the twins are his children?"

"Yes. Dammy and Isabella are the children i gave birth to for him." Toun replied. "Tobi."

"Yes."

"Do you happen to know the whereabouts of Nathaniel and our daughter Annabella?" Toun asked hoping her friend knows how to find her family.