Chapter Thirty Nine

Comenzar desde el principio

He is obviously proud of her. He loves everything about the girl - her smile, her laugh, her way of eating, her writing especially her talent of singing and playing instruments.

Toun might had gone unexpectedly leaving a hole in his heart but she had also left a gift that can never be bought for him. And she was sure, he never regret having the child at a very young age and accepting her from her mother.

He is a good father. She is glad that he is able to be a father to his own child. He did not experience a father care and love for long but his daughter did and she hope he will reap the fruit of his labour.

****

Andre stood with his mouth wide open looking at Anna. She was smiling at him.

"You are beautiful Baby. You are the most beautiful person I've ever seen." He said.

"Thank you." She appreciated.

He moved closer and kiss her on the lips. She smile in his arms.

"God! Do you know what you are doing to me?" He asked locking eyes with her.

She smirk. "I'm glad I'm the reason for that." She answered knowing how he is feeling.

"You are so bad." He said making her smirk.

"We are going to be late for the party Mr Linton."

He grimace and then look at his watch. "Alright then, let go before i change my plan." Anna chuckles and he lead them to the car.

***

Hope is making a video call with Nancy. She was showing him her room and the things she got for her sixteen bithday.

"The shoe is cute. It will look nice on you." Hope said to her.

"Thanks." She blush and then drop the shoe on the bed. She sat on the bed folding her legs in front of her.

"How is your mom?" She asked.

"She is doing well. She isn't saying much. She is going to the state for checkup."

"I pray she is fine." She said truthfully.

"Thank you."

"Do you mind if i ask a question?" Hope asked.

She shrugged. "No. What is it you want to ask?"

"I'm curious." He said thinking if he should ask. "Who was the guy at the beach with you? The day we met."

"My brother and his friends. He is my elder brother. Were you jealous of him?" She asked

"Of course not." Hope lied. "We are just friend right."

"Yeah." Nancy answered sadly.

"Are you okay?" Hope asked noticing her mood.

"Yes. Yes, I'm fine." She replied. "Hope, what gave you inspiration for singing and playing guitar?"

"I don't know. I just grew to love the instrument. But i got motivated from watching Elvis presley play. Why?"

"I think i haven't get inspiration for what i want." She replied. "Maybe because I'm given everything."

"That's not true. You will find out what you love soon. Some people decide on what to do at fifteen but change their decision at twenty. Just think about it. What do you love most? What is that thing you can't do without? Why do i love this thing? What has become an habit for you? Just think about all those things and you will get the answer. Just don't give up. "