🌻*thirtysix*🌻

I shouldn't be doing this. I thought, taking a gulp of my beer. I was drunk, but yet, besides Sunny, I was the most sober.

Me and Lars were sitting by a stream, sitting next to each other. We were talking to each other like it was meaningful, like we were best friends. We were drunk, but we talked as if we were sober.

"Lars, I got a question."

"Huh?"

"Why does Cliff always act like he's either high or lustful?" I asked, putting my head on his shoulder. 

He laughed, hiccuped, then said " I really don't know. He really seems to like you though."

My drunk face became red. "As a friend, I know." I laughed.

He looked at me, raising an eyebrow. "No, you blind dumbass. Hic-What do you think I meant?"

I shook my head, sitting up and looking at him. Then, I started to play with his hair. "Does he really?" I could tell someone was looking at us, but I couldn't care less.

He snorted and hiccuped at the same time, the noise sounded like something I swore Satan made, while being adorable at the same time. I've never admitted because he seemed annoying, but he's kinda cute. "Of course. Literally everyone you know at this camp likes you." He said, pulling me closer to him as I swore, I transformed into a tomato.

"E-Even you?"

He snorted. "Cliff likes you, we see that clearly, you just have to look at his pants every once in a while," I gagged at that. I don't need to hear about Cliff Burton getting a boner after me. "James acts all tough when really he's soft for you, Dave blushes around you when you're not looking, Jason's staring at you, checking you out, even if he's acting all wholesome and stuff, I've caught him staring at your ass 3 times in the past week. Kirk likes a lot I could tell, blushing, staring at you, and he cuddles his pillow and pretends it's you."

"Y-You told me a lot of information, but you literally didn't answer the question. Anyways... I like them all, in my own ways."

"My drunk ass can't- hic - speak, so I guess I'll just have to show you."

As I opened my mouth to speak, he quickly shut me up in the quickest way possible, with his mouth.

Then, I realized the dude who was watching us, about 6 feet tall, with a fluffy mane of blonde hair.

It was James that heard everything we said, and was the one that saw Lars kiss me.

Shit.