6 - Episode 2 Black Valkyrie

“How much,” he blurted out without thinking. Bugger she’s trapped me there! Midnight Owl smiled softly and leaned across again and kissed him softly on the lips, “your soul!” she whispered, playing her breath across his mouth and nose.

He breathed her in and felt his scalp tingle and a slight rush up his spine as if he was having a good feed of chilli. A rich Beef Pho from Kim’s around the corner. Fork the raw beef strips into the hot broth, tear the mint and bury it all with bean sprouts and slices of raw red chilli - the hot long one.

“How about a Pho around at Kim’s, after you finish. A girl can’t do a gym workout without a decent soup inside her!” Owl smiled and nodded, “sounds ideal, but remember, you can’t afford, me!”

Tone laughed good naturedly as if her statement was just banter for him to trade away at and find the right price. “Well, as I’m a soulless bastard of an investment banker, there’s no problem then is there?” Owl’s face took on a serious look and she tilted her head to the left again, watching, appraising.

“It doesn’t matter if you believe the soul comes with you at birth or develops as a form of higher intellect overtime. That’s the price of being with me!” 

“You’re serious aren’t you!” Owl nodded. “Those tears of mine you have captured in silk, they were for my brother killed in that stupid war,” and she nodded toward the wide screen TV. “The lipstick lips are for you, to remind you that not everything can be purchased or traded, especially a woman’s body!”

“Ouch, soorrry! Didn’t know, really, I’m deeply sorry for your loss!” Owl nodded at him, “what is more important is how we deal with loss.” Tone nodded, shit man where was this going? Definitely not where he had planned it to. He should have his hand on her arse by now as they walked to Kim’s.

“I sing about loss at night, and I’m doing my Masters in Sociology by day! I know what effect men like you have on the world. You have the money and the power, and women like me are merely playthings. Well I’m not, you want to be with me, I will mess with your mind and your soul will be mine until I discard it.”

Shit, gotta get out of this, but with poise and elan in front of everyone here. If I do a runner on the best singer in the Grill, my rep is shot! Tone looked at her and frowned and she smiled back waiting for his next move. Bugger it, this is a challenge too good to be true!

“Well I’m up for it, how about that Pho?” she smiled. “One thing though," he added, "men like me, that’s reverse sexism you no!” Owl chuckled. It was cute yet had an element of the predator in it, like a Lioness chuffing to her cubs.

Owl stretched and showed off her luscious curves with obvious disdain for any who oggled her. “You are a member of the Clitorati.” He nearly choked on his own saliva, “the what?” “Those men who have learnt to pleasure a woman so that she is transformed into a multi orgasmic goddess. Whose cries of ecstasy go on and on and on and can deafen a Valkyrie. And send a Succubus running with it’s tail between it’s legs!”

“A Valkyrie, a Succubus, oh really!” “Yes really,” and she smiled wickedly. “You can make a woman ejaculate so much you can bathe in her juices!” Tone blushed, this was getting to close to the bone so to speak. “So if I’m gentle and caring and don’t rush things, I’ve a better chance?”

Owl laughed at him, “then I won’t tear your heart out and eat it!” Tone went erect immediately and Owl smiled as she saw the bulge growing in his trousers. She leant in close and slid a nail down his left hand cheek as if to leave a dueling scar. Was that her eyes changing shape, her skin rippled didn’t it?

“You’ve done some horrible things to many people over the years with your trading and selling. Men like you caused the GFC and sent thousands to the wall because they lost their life savings. You funded the war that killed my brother and then made a fortune out of the rebuilding and service contracts!" Owl paused,  "give me your soul and you'll get me!”

Tone sat back exhausted. He’d just been knifed in the heart by the most beautiful assassin he’d ever met. She leant in close and kissed him, her tongue just teasing his lips open and then she was gone. He felt exhausted. His scalp was tingling again and his erection was the biggest he could remember. For all he knew he’d just been raped by a Succubus and left empty and wasted, yet ready to go again. Shit he felt exhausted though. He waited a little then reached slowly for his drink. He made every move purposeful. Lots of his mates would be watching and how he dealt with this rejection would follow him for the rest of his life!