88 - Orbital Docking

Day 13: Early morning, over Western Mexico.

Harold returned the smirk but Ngaire saw something else flicker across his face, was it doubt or desire? I hope you want me as much as I want you right now Harold Parrish, she held back the thought as she followed him through the hatch into the AINGEL and held her thighs tight relishing the growing moisture and pressure.

The AINGEL didn't appear on the outside to be much different from the Space X Dragon 2 reusable capsule that it used to be, but as soon as she pushed through the hatch she was in an entirely new machine. Ngaire chuckled and turned to poke her head back out of the hatch then pulled herself back in again. Harold frowned as she did so. "... but it's not bigger on the inside!" Harold smirked at the Dr Who reference, "smart arse!"

More than you know Harry, and she licked her lips without thinking about what she was feeling. She was torn between the growing urge in her groin and the wonderment of seeing the AINGEL all lit up and ready to fly. She'd looked inside during the security check when it had been loaded back at Goulbourn Spaceport for delivery to Harold at the IOS. It'd been all dark and mysterious like some pimped out campervan with more equipment than any prospective owner could ever learn to use.

Now it was, well, alive. It had all the usual controls that any Dragon capsule had, except there were only two seats and one small set of manual flight controls. This Dragon 2 would have held 8 passengers back in its orbital taxi service days. Now the AIME unit and the extra flight fuel for the descent manouevre capability took up all the interior except for two seats. It was as if an old Gemini interior had been dropped into the Dragon.

"AIME, visitor," and Ngaire noted the quality of his voice for the command. Harold would have a very specific tone and AIME probably responded only to that voice print structure. A stern but well modulated womans voice came from all around the inner hull. The speakers obviously arranged so that the sound appeared to emanate from everywhere at once. Kinda spooky but very effective, Ngaire thought to herself.

"Ngaire Te-ahu-ahu. First woman Senior Flight Officer for SOS! Welcome aboard Ngaire!" Ngaire shrugged at Harold and mouthed , "what do I say?" He checked over a forward display and tapped off the screen then turned to her, "anything you want, AIME can hold very good conversations!"

Ngaire turned to the rear hull where there was a cluster of screens, a touchscreen and a manual keyboard as part of the triple redundancy Harold boasted of having built into the AINGEL. "Thank you AIME, it is a privilege for me to be here." "You're very welcome Ngaire and seven minutes to optimal orbital positioning Harold," AIME announced. Shit, Ngaire swore inwardly, there goes my fuck, maybe we... and she felt her temperature rise and her face flush.

Harold pushed off from where he floated above his flight couch and came across to where Ngaire was still holding onto the hatchway. She pushed off and met him mid air and planted her luscious lips on his as she wrapped herself around him. "Orbital docking complete" she murmured as he broke away from the kiss ad stared at her.

Ngaire felt him tighten his grip as his stare seemed to intensify. She felt his right hand loosen its hold on her waist and move around over her belly then down over her mons. She squirmed and pulled him in closer with her legs. She fought to keep her eyes open and drown in his gaze as his fingers found the bud of her clit through her flight trousers.

"Good boy ..." she murmured as her eyes closed and the first ripples of pleasure spread in and up through her. Ngaire moaned as his pressure became slow rolls over her clit and her G spot gave its first pulse and she felt her bladder urge building.

His fingers moved to the side of her lips and pushed from the left side against her clit and up along its stem then back down then up. Ngaire quivered and felt her uterus tighten and pulse, that little pleasure filled jolt like the first small sound of distant thunder as the storm approaches.

Harold slowly rolled his middle finger around the bud of Ngaires clit. In his ear, through the mirco ear piece, AIME gave regular reports as to the status of the Skylon position and the status of the Boeing Orbital Tug that had been contracted to move them into position for the drop. The choice had been between a venerable BOT or a newer Russian Parom tug, but Harold knew the reputations of the BOT crew so chose them over the well known robustness of Russian space tech. Of course one of the brand new LockMart Jupiter orbital tugs would have been even better, but they were all "busy on NASA, IOS or Kalpana missions."

Booking one of the venerable Boeing Turtles suited Harold better as it gave him the opportunity to cement his relationship with Orbital Services Corp especially as he was about to buy a majority share hold in it.

Ngaire shuddered against him and gripped him as if she was never going to let him go. She growled as she leant in against his shoulder. "More please sir?" she murmured. "Later," he whispered in her ear, "message me and we'll catch up ..." "What about you, dont you need ..." "Later," he chided softly and smirked at her, "yes the rumours are true, and your orgasm is my orgasm!"

She giggled and pushed away from his upper body while still holding him gently with her legs, "Later, yes please!" She gave him a generous and honest smile then let out a long slow breath and nodded. She rolled and turned in mid air and pushed off from him with her feet which pushed him back toward the opposite inside hull. Ngaire caught the hatchway grip and pulled herself through then turned to him.

Harold watched her beautiful strong body somersault away from him and he revelled in the moment as floated backward to bump into the far hull. The ripples of her orgasm as they had flowed into him had set off a flood of endorphins and he felt perfect for the flight now. He frowned as she turned to look at him through the hatchway, loathe to spoil the moment. "When you report into George, tell him I'm way ahead of him and I' not looking back!" He gave her a small nod and she half grimaced half smiled as she dogged the hatch.

He pushed off toward his flight couch and then down onto it. He strapped in, "Righto AIME, lets go!" "Yes Harold, all systems green. Commander Dagger for you."

"Righto Harry, already to go here and all your lights are green, depressurising." Harold watched the panel display for external environment as the air pressure and then the temperature started to drop to zero and below. "Cargo Bay doors opening." Harold lay back and watched the light play coming through the AINGELs viewports above his head.

The Skylon was positioned top down so Harold watched the earth vista open before him as the doors locked open. He felt the surge and the catch at his throat and his eyes well up. "Oh you gorgeous thing," he whispered to the view of Mother Earth. He had no idea where they were at present and didn't bother trying to work it out. AIME was in control of the navigation now.

He had just become Major Tom strung out on his own endorphins from his whole body orgasm with Ngaire. Oh if only he could record all these sensations and feelings and the ecstasy he felt. It would be priceless, a gift for all humanity that once experienced would change perceptions of reality for ever. Change the world one orgasmic enlightenment at a time.

That sort of space tourism business venture was still a ways off yet, first he had to save the world!