The trays of your food jumped a little with the impact of her hand on the table. Your mouth agape as you watch how pissed she was. Jimin also took out his phone after he saw Wendy's reaction.

"Who posted this?" Wendy shouted.

The whole cafeteria went silent, all eyes now at Wendy. Wendy's cheeks became flushed from anger.

"I said who posted this?!" She yelled. But nobody dared to speak.

You glance at Jimin who also had his brows furrowed, his eyes set on the screen of his phone. You glance at Taehyung beside you that looked clueless too. He took Jimin's phone from his grip.

You both read what was flashed on the screen. It was a post on your school page with a title: 'Y/n's A Slut.'

Your eyes widen when you saw your name on the post. You scroll to see more of it.

Y/n was seen yesterday hugging two hot seniors in one day but different time. First the handsome and dream guy, Jeon Jungkook, then, the ideal and Administrator's son, Kim Taehyung. It's obvious that she's playing with these two guys. She's in for the fame and the money.

What a famewhore and a gold-digger! Most especially, a SLUT!

Sent by an Anonymous follower.

See this intimate pictures below:

Then there was a picture of you and Jungkook yesterday when he hugged you from behind as he beg you to stay. Your crying face wasn't seen at the photo as your hair covered much of it. Then there's a picture of you and Taehyung hugging each other as you cry but your face was covered by his arm.

You bit your lip as you feel yourself tremble. Your breath starts to pick up. You scroll down some more, you saw how the post reached almost a thousand of students with almost a thousand of angry and sad reacts. The post accumulated over a thousand comments. You try to read some of it.

'I knew there's something fishy with that journalist girl'

'Wow she's quick to target Kim Taehyung. It's only been like three months after he transferred.'

'The nerve of this girl!'

'Wow after she snatched Jungkook from Lee Ara, she's going to cheat on him just because the other guy's got more money?'

'I thought Jungkook already dumped her?'

'Wasn't surprised tho. Saw her picture with Jungkook in a mall in another town.'

'I actually saw her and Taehyung in the hospital. She's probably pregnant by now.'

You were just about to read another comment when Taehyung turned off the phone.

"Stop reading it." He said, he looked just like Jimin now. His brows furrowed, obviously pissed.

"No one will answer me?" Wendy raised her brow, her hands on her waist.

"But isn't it right? How can she hit on two guys at one time? She's such a flirt, she probably has STD now." A girl with strawberry blonde hair said, seated two tables away from you.

"Are you stupid? How can she have STD when she only hugged them?" Wendy fought back.

You couldn't look at anybody. Not even your friends, not even Kim Taehyung. You feel ashamed. Even what they said about you wasn't true, you felt ashamed with the pictures and how others see you.

A girl with long black hair stood up from her seat. "Yah, Kim Taehyung, aren't you disgusted that she's playing with you and is only using you for money?" Her high pitched voice echo on the cafeteria.