Nine

"The story we will present is a love story called Autumn Leaves where two lovers only meet on that particular season. The setting will be on the 1800s, in that matter you will be wearing an old-fashioned dresses and gowns." You said as you stood infront.

Eyes wandering on the people that sat around the oblong table, their eyes all on you. The script you made were displayed infront of them. Most of the members in the theatre club were good-looking, especially girls but all were also talented, after all they went to a thorough audition just to be accepted here.

"But isn't that a bit complicated? Are you going to make the costumes or rent?" Misun asked. Her short black hair was straight and swinging along with her full bangs. She was the one who played as the protagonist on the last year's play.

"Our wardrobe team and I talked about it. They said that they can do it. Some will be handmade and some will be a rent." You nodded and you saw the club's president approval.

A guy with with blond hair and looking a bit foreign raised his hand, "What about the plot twist?" Vernon asked.

You smiled, "The genre is a bit hirstorical fiction mixed with angst. The lead female is a princess of Joseon and the guy is from the modern time that travels through time. They both fell for each other but one day the guy stopped showing. The girl married a prince and became queen but soon fell ill because of sadness while the lead male tried to time travel again but failed and soon married his childhood bestfriend that was arranged marriage to him." You explained.

"The end is tragic as the lead female slowly fade to death, she sees the lead male sitting on a tree waiting for her but this time, his attire is already modern." You ended.

You slowly sat down as the president of the club stood up. "Dahyun, you will be the female protagonist, Vernon you will be the male protagonist, Nayeon you will play as the childhood bestfriend of Vernon. Baekhyun you will be the prince that Dahyun will marry. The other roles will be posted later."

"The props men will have another meeting with me and our script writer this week for the settings. Be ready for the script reading next week. Meeting adjourned." Kiara, the theatre club president said.

The other members already left while you collect all the script that were left on the table. You saw Kiara walking up to you, her brown locks curled and swinging.

"Y/n, I want you to edit some scenes. The concept is a bit conservative, I want more couple scenes so that the audience will enjoy." She said and you nodded.

"I will edit it tonight then email it to you."

"It would be better if Lee Ji Eun is our female protagonist but she already graduated. Anyways, I'll leave you here then? I need to go to the office." She said before she smiled. She pats your shoulder then slowly walked away.

You sighed. You raised your hand to see your watch. It was already 6 in the evening, its probably dark outside and you still have to take care of everything here. You proceeded on cleaning the theatre club room, you threw the water bottles on the trashcan and you made sure the chairs were properly stacked together. You put all the script inside your bag then zip it.

With the key in hand, you locked the threatre club room and finally walked through the corridors. You tried to fix your hair by running your hand through it, you were right. Its already dark outside, no student can be seen but you heard a noise coming from the court. You remembered the athletes that are still working hard for the competition.

You check your phone for some messages and you saw three that was waiting for you to be open. One from Jimin, one from Yoongi and from your mom. You first opened Jimin's message.

Park Jimin-ssi:
Saw Jungkook earlier before I left school. He might still be there. Goodluck babe ;)

You smiled as you hide a giggle. Jimin is really a supportive friend when it comes to you. You opened your Mom's message afterwards.

Mommy:
Your Dad and I are going out, wont be home until 12. Make yourself a dinner or just eat outside.

Your parents are probably on a date or in a meeting with a business client. This happens every once in a while and you're used to it so you decided that you'll just eat somewhere. Lastly, you opened Yoongi's message.

Min Yoongi(Journalist):
Jungkook was here earlier, he was looking for you. Message him after you read this.

You halt. Your eyes widen when you read Jungkook's name and the word 'looking' and 'you'. You raise your phone near your face to look at it once more. An when you confirmed that what you read was right, you felt your cheeks flush, your heart feels like it was jumping out of happiness and you just want to squeal right where you stood.

Your sweaty fingers glide on your screen to find Jungkook's number. Your heart beat loudly as you try to think of words to type that will not look like you like him.

You:
Yoongi said you were looking for me?

You finally hit the send button after deleting your message for 16 times. You held your phone to your chest as you inhale deeply finally letting yourself relax.

"There you are!" You jump at where you stood when you heard a male's voice. Your eyes shoot open and saw a boy a lot taller than you running towards where you are.

His black ebony hair jumping everytime his foot land on the floor. His honey skin shining in the dark as well as his eyes. His bunny teeth shows as he smile at you, sweat covers his forehead. He halts in front of you and you swore you almost peed in your pants.

"J-jungkook. What are you doing here?" You asked as you put down your hand on your side. You fixed your stance and tried to conceal your shock and uneasiness.

"I was waiting for you." He said as he smiled widely.

You blinked. He's waiting for you? Did you hear him right? You felt yourself blush and you thanked God that it was already dark.

"Why?" You balled your fist when you heard your own voice became smaller and feminine, almost not like yours.

"Ah." He said shyly as he scratch the back of his head, "You see, I dont have your number and you only have mine and I need to ask you something."

You chuckled when you realized he was right. You never gave him your number. "I actually messaged you right now because Yoongi said so. Go and save it." You tried to tell him cooly.

He nodded, "Why dont we grab dinner first?" He suddenly said and you cant help but be flustered.

So is this a date?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Slipping through your notifs like a ninja.

-Love, Rosie.