Chapter 18

{Warning; Small naughty scene half way through.}

Feather's eyes were puffy and red, as she ended her tale. She loved her brother dearly, and loosing him was probably the worst thing that has ever happened to her. She not only ended her brother's life, but she ruined her father's. Loosing a wife was one thing, loosing a son was another.

After a few days at the hospital, Feather ran away in the pit of the night with nothing but the hospital wrap on her back. She arrived at the deserts and saw The Red House.

****

Feather felt her now soaking clothes cling to her small frame as she rushed down the wet inked streets, hee body feeling as if it was going to collapse at the tremendous weight of the rain beating against her body. Feeling as if her knees were going to buckle over, she pushed into a dimly lit club named the "THE RED HOUSE". Her breath hitched as she walked through the club, the thick aroma of cigarettes and cheap liquor as a soft intoxicating voice began to sing.

Softly pushing through the crowd of people clustered around the club, she leant against a dusty bookshepf lined with books and old records including The Ramones, The Smiths, The Beatles, ACDC and Oasis. Her inky dark hair stuck to her face as she paused, her eyes briefly closing.

****

She didn't know what it was, but she thought it would be a good place for refuge. The girls took her in and turned her into one of their own. Five years later, she still hasn't looked back-until now.

By the end of the story, Matthew was already seated beside Feather, looking at her with the utmost concern and care. When he first met Feather, he thought she was this strong confident woman who can get what she wanted. She had a confidence that could turn heads. But now, Matthew learned that under that baring mystique, Feather was just a fragile girl, running away from a past that she didn't even start. She was just a girl who felt deeply guilty and missed her beloved older brother dearly.

Her chest would rise and fall violently as she struggled to catch her breath. Her tears were falling rapidly, as the pain from her past came rushing back.

Matthew wrapped and arm around her and let her collapse on his chest to cry. And he just held her. He held her gently, stroking her hair and back, giving even the smallest, yet helpful comfort.

"I'm sorry." he whispered to her ear.

He gave her a kiss on the cheek, continuing his comfort.

"But you have know..." he added, "it's not your fault. It was an accident. I know you're hurting, you miss your brother, but you shouldn't beat yourself up for something a rude ass-hole started. It was HIS fault, not yours, not Zac's. It was that stranger."

"Matt-" she started again, separating herself from his hold.

"I know what you're gonna say, Feath" he interrupted, "and still, the answer is no. You did not kill your brother. And I'm pretty damn sure your father doesn't blame you."

"I took away his son." She shook her head.

He kissed her forehead. "You really need to stop blaming yourself." He held on to both her hands, "I promise, I will find your father and I will get you out of this place."

"Why?" she asked again.

"Because, I told you, baby." He smiled, wiping away her tears.

"You deserve better than this."

~

{Mystery POV.}

He ordered the two naked girls set before him to make out with full passion. Vanessa and Patricia did so. They wrapped their arms around each other, closing the gap between their hot bodies, their breasts squishing up together. Things started to heat up, as they started to moan. The man could see their tongues eating each other up with intensity. He loved a good three-some. He made Vanessa's legs spread wide open and leaned down to the in between. He dove his tongue into Vanessa's folds, making the mocha skinned girl scream. But Patricia pulled her lips back in with hers. She took hold of Vanessa's arm and placed it between her spread legs. Vanessa's smirked. She inserted a finger into Patricia, making Patricia moan. The man caught was so turned on. Both his hands reached for each girl's breast. The two girls started to grind.

At the end of the tripled pleasure and ecstasy, Patricia and Vanessa were left collapsed on the mattress and caught in deep slumber. The man raised himself up and stood. He put on his boxers and headed for his laptop. He moved around the mouse and appeared numerous views of different venues in The Red House. He owned this place. He reached for a cigarette from his drawer and lit it. Slowly, he took a long drag.

Soft, tan hands wrapped around his bare chest and kissed his neck sweetly.

"Is something bothering you, babe?" Patricia asked.

Patricia was his permanent playmate. She was his property and only his to have sex with. That's why she was the "house-mother". She was under him... literally.

"It's all dull." He admitted.

"Wasn't Vanessa to your liking?" she asked.

Vanessa was his new "chosen one". Every month, he would choose a girl to play with with Patricia, or alone. But it's only been a week, and already he was bored with his chosen one.

"She's just like everyone else..." he sighed, running a hand through his short hair. "I need someone new. And by new, I mean, someone who has something to offer." He kept his eyes glued on his screen, scanning each promiscuous girl. "Which ass haven't I tapped yet?"

"Umm?" Patricia rummaged her thoughts.

The owner sighed, rolling his eyes. Patricia was a sex-goddess, but she was useless . But then something caught his eye on the screen. He zoomed in.

"Her" he pointed, "I haven't tasted her yet."

The girl was wrapped around in the arms of one of the clients, seemed to be locked in an embrace. Her beauty left him breathless.

"Feather?" Demi insured.

He smirked at the sound of the new toy's name.

"Feather..." he repeated.