Chapter 13

Matthew followed Feather's footsteps down the hallway, calling out her name. But she wouldn't stop at his call, no matter what. She kept her pace still and her head low. But Matthew was determined. He came back to The House to make up with Feather and he wasn't going to leave unless he's done so.

"Feather, please, wait!" he tried calling once again. "I'm sorry."

Finally, Feather turned around. She held her keys in a tight grip, looking up at Matthew as if she has no problem. She had a fake smile on her pink lips to hide her pain.

"Sorry?" she laughed. "Why are you sorry? I mean, you technically did nothing wrong? Who am I to get upset over you sleeping with Patricia?"

"But you are..." he pointed out, seeing past her fake act.

"I'm not!" she lied, putting on a wider smile. "Matt, we had this kind of fight, I've upset you and now you've moved on to a new girl. It happens all the time in this house. I mean, I'm just your hooker, only I smell better and I'm educated. You pay me to have sex with you, no strings attached. I mean, who am I really?" she turned to try to leave again, but Matthew grabbed her wrist before she could walk away from him again.

"But, Feath" he forced her to face him. "You're more than just a hooker to me. You're one of my closest friends and I honestly care about you."

"But Patricia-"

"-means nothing." He finished. "She tricked me to bed. She told me that you were in that room. I admit, I kind of walked into it, but, Feather, when she had me pinned on that bed, all I could think of was you and not in a sexual way. I thought of you as someone special-not as a whore, not a sex slave, but as my friend."

Feather licked her lips and crossed her arms over her chest. She was still wearing a risqué outfit, but Matthew looked past that. She looked at him through his eyes, trying to see if he his something behind his words. She waved her head to make her hair follow, landing it to one side of her face.

"I want to believe you, I do..." she admitted. "But I don't know how. I mean, Matt, I'm your property. You could just be saying this because you want to get into my vagina. How can I know? I mean, I'm yours."

Matthew took step closer to her. "Which also means...." he took her hand in his and smiled, "I'M yours too."

Feather couldn't help but give a small grateful smile.

"Look, all I want to do is to settle what happened between us last time and get back to where we were." He added.

She smirked devilishly up at him. She closed the gap between their bodies and stood on her toes.

She whispered in his ear. "Pick a new room, then."

Matthew liked the sound of that.

He turned to the nearest door he could see; the white door a few steps away from him: Room 25. Feather inserted one of the keys she had on her chain and clicked the door open. The new room looked exactly the same, only the walls were orange and the beddings were yellow. Matthew got in first and Feather closed and locked the door behind her. It felt nice for Matthew to be able to do this again.

She threw her keys to the side and walked up to Matthew in a fast pace. He pushed her violently on the bed and mounted her.

"I'll be lying if I said I didn't miss you." She admitted.

"I missed you too."

She leaned up to him, placing her lips on his, turning a simple kiss into something rough.

{Warning: Erotic scene next.}