Chapter 3

There was no way to correctly imply how hot the girl was. She was simply wearing a red, unbuttoned plaid shirt of over her blue bra. Her breasts were just waiting to be poured out of the laced cups. Her stomach was well off flat but well toned. She had an amazing figure. Below, she wore black shorts that ended up to her crotch. It was as short as a thong, really. As Matthew's eyes wandered lower, her legs were flawless. From her knees, she wore red leather boots. Its heels were as thin as a stick.

She has the perfect look for a whore. But aside from her goddess-like body, she had the beauty to match. Her skin wasn't pale. It was like porcelain. Matthew could only imagine how smooth it must be. Her face was like an angel's. She looked innocent, especially with that smile she had on her lips. Her eyes glistened with passion. They spoke kindness. She was dressed like a slut, but her face was kind. She was beautiful-despite her messy dark brown hair that made her look like she was fresh from sex, the streaks of copper going through it making it look like a halo when illuminated by the light.

"Feathy" Patricia smirked. "This your new client, Mr.-" she paused, realizing she forgot to ask fro his name.
"Matthew Walker." He replied, giving a shy smile.
Feather's eyes roamed down Matthew's body. She gave him a sinful smile. "Well, you're by far the best looking client I've ever had..." she laughed. She crossed her hands over her chest, elevating her breasts slightly. She leaned on her door frame and turned to Patricia. "Thanks, Tricia. I think I can take it from here."
"Be good." Patricia added, before leaving Matthew and Feather be.

Matthew's heart started to pound against his chest, violently. He could feel himself tense up. His palms started to sweat. Why was he so nervous? This wasn't his first time. But, it had been a while since he last had sex with a girl who wasn't Erin.

"Would you like me to change into something better or-" Feather asked, motioning to her outfit.
"Uhm" his voice cracked. "That's fine. Whatever you like."
Feather giggled. "You are so new at this."
"I'm not a virgin..." Matthew stated.
She laughed harder. "I know that! I meant, new to this house."
"Oh..." Matthew rubbed the back of his neck.
She held out her hand and told him to follow her. Reluctantly, he accepted her hand and followed her step back out to the main site.

They walked past the small stages with poles sticking out with the velvet couches surrounding it. Father led him to the stairs that Matthew saw when he came in, which led down.

Down stairs was another hallway. It was longer than the girls' quarters. Each door had a number on it.
"Pick a room..." She told him.
Matthew went for room 12. Feather smirked up at him as she pushed the door open and led him inside.

The room was nothing that Matthew could expect from the sight upstairs. It was like a hotel room: clean, posh, elegant. Only at one corner, a pole stood proud. And at the other corner was a wooden swing with flowered vines decorated at its rope. The walls were cream, matching the sheets of the nude bed. There was a door way to the bathroom right beside the pantry, filled with condoms, sex toys, food and drinks.

"So, big boy." Feather sighed, plopping herself down the bed. "What do you want me to do?"
"Excuse me?" He stayed standing.
He suddenly felt like a virgin. He didn't know what he was supposed to do. He was suddenly a stranger to the popular past time of man: sex. He also felt shy. He hasn't had sex with a different woman since he and Erin got together. Now, this bodacious woman was about to have sex with her, how was he to cope.

"Oh!" Feather cried, "I forgot, you're new, sorry." She stood up and walked up to Matthew until only the air coming from their breathes was the only gap between them. "I can do whatever you want me to do." Matthew swallowed hard. "Meaning?" she turned him around and pushed him hard on the bed. She sat herself on top of him, each of her legs at his side. "I am your slave" she whispered in his ear.
"Like what?" Matthew choked.
"We can..." she sighed. "role-play. We have costumes in the bathroom, I can pole dance for you, you can watch me have sex with another woman, I can just give you a blow-job-AN.Y.THING!" she verbalized.

Matthew's breathing got heavy. His heart was racing faster than ever. He was so overwhelmed. He looked up at Feather's eyes, trying to calm down. He felt her hands start to wander about his chest. She sighed deeply, feeling the boundaries of his well built packs.
"So, Mr. Walker." she moaned. "What will it be?"