Chapter 10

[ Warning ~ this chapter has a hot very detailed and very long steamy erotic scene that included nipple clamps and an extra clamp. ]

Matthew walked in the bedroom twirling Feather's underwear around his finger in one hand and a small bag with things clashing around in the other. He took admiration to the beautiful naked woman laying on the bed before snapping her underwear into the palm of his hand and walking over to her.

Setting the bag down he took two clamps out and pulled himself up on the bed and settled infront of her. They locked eyes on each other for a brief moment before Matthew leaned down and took each of her nipples into his mouth and sucked on them. As he clamped the hardened buds and looped the chain through to connect them, Feather let out a small moan against her will.

Matthew smirked, taking out one final clamp from the bag. Feather's face went red.

"But.. I don't have any more nipples." She raised her eyebrows, her heart racing.

"I know." Matthew replied, both his eyes and the cold metal trailing down her body to another hard bud.

Feather's eyes widened when she caught on to what he was planning.

"Matt, no!" she squealed, slamming her legs shut. "

He chuckled, placing his hands on Feather's knees, "Oh, Feath. Don't you remember? You're my whore, you did agree to not stopping me and you said I could do whatever I want to you." continuing to force them open and he moved in closer, making her unable to close her legs. "My money, my rules Feather."

A huge grin crossed her face at his words, "Oh Matt, those words are gonna bite you so hard."

"As long as it's you doing the biting."

He shoved her underwear into her mouth and demanded she keep it there. So far so good.

The clamp snapped down on her clit and Feather screamed, the somewhat gag now muffling her sounds as Matthew looped the remaining bit of chain through the last one so they were all connected.

He slid his hand to the middle of Feather's stomach, grabbing the part of the chain where everything meets, pulling them upwards, the clamps with it.

"You misbehave, I pull."

Feather's terrified face had soon faded into an aroused one as the sensations now rushing through her body from the clamps had her moaning without even being touched yet.

At this moment Matthew couldn't have been happier that he wasn't wearing a belt today. He unzipped his jeans and pushed them off, not only of him but the bed, revealing the monster that had been suffocating in it's prison.

Matthew stroked his hard member against her core and her whole body twitched. Her senses were heightened now, she was no stranger to pain.

This was going to be fun.

So many sensations spiraling through her body, but the one that continuously pushed through to the top was pain, obviously.

Feather gasped when she felt Matthew's rock hard member just barely sway over her core, her whole body burning with need for him; to be inside of her, to pull those clamps and make her squeal.

She wanted to tell him so bad to just take her but it wouldn't do much good with her own panties stuffed in her mouth.

Matthew didn't have to touch her to know she was soaking wet already, inserting the tip and then pulling back out to tease her, only to have Feather's juices dripping down his dick. That was his first clue.