Xiong Ye looked at Zhou Ji with dissatisfaction - what does Zhou mean? 

   Zhou Ji said: "Let's go take a bath." 

    Xiong Ye glanced, and suddenly realized that bathing is actually a better reason. 

    Zhou Ji and Xiong Ye went together. Zhu Zhanzheng men's and others went to the forest with the people of the Big Bear Tribe. 

Among the people who came from the Big Bear Tribe, there were women, and those women included Xiong Ye’s sister Hu Yue.

She decided to have a child with one of Zhu Zhanzheng's men, and the two are now in a very good relationship. It is common to drill in the forest. 

     Seeing these, Zhu Zhanzheng is a bit depressed. 

  When will he find his own woman and then take his own woman to drill the woods! 

     There is also Zhou and Xiong Ye. Zhou concealed a very serious matter to Xiong Ye, but the feelings of the two people are completely unaffected, even during the day they show love, even in the evening, even in the woods! 

  Zhu Zhanzheng is like an arrow, he can't wait to go back and forth every day, but he knows that it is impossible. With his strength, he knows he can't rushed to the road at night. 

    "Baby, Let's go to take a bath too." Hai Feng looks at his big grandson that he just recognized. Everyone loves it to be clean. He feels that he has to wash it. 

    "Okay." Xiaomi agreed. 

     Zhu Zhanzheng was shocked to see Hai Feng - Hai Feng suddenly called this Giant Rhinoceros a baby, even wanted to take him to take a bath together, this Hai Feng, Isn't it too immoral? 

    The Young man of the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe is still young. It is a 1 or 2 older than his biggest child. He is not an adult. He feels it is necessary to stop Hai Feng, but Hai Feng is a Beastmaster. He can’t stop it...

     Zhu Zhanzheng is very entangled. . 

     Seeing Zhu Zhanzheng has been staring at him, Hai Feng asked: "Do you want to go with us to wash?" 

    Zhu Zhanzheng: What? 

    Hai Feng said: "If you want to go with us, then go together."

     Zhu Zhanzheng did not expect that he actually went to take a bath with two men. 

    Then he was depressed again. 

  He thought that "baby" was called by Hai Feng it to sleep with the kid. It turned out that it was not... there are still people calling this name!

         In addition... The Giant Rhinoceros was pampered from an early age. After arriving at the river, he turned into an Beast shape and stood still in the river. He saw that Zhu Zhanzheng and Hai Feng did not react. He turned his head and said: "I'm ready... You wash it for me."

    Zhu Zhanzheng originally intended to stop Hai Feng from sleeping with the Underage Orcs, but In the end, he had to give a Giant Rhinoceros a wash together with Hai Feng. 

 The Beast shape of the Giant Rhinoceros is really annoying! His height of two meters is only as high as the legs of this Giant Rhinoceros! 

      It’s too tiring to wash his hair! 

  The most desperate for Zhu Zhanzheng is that he had to washed the hair of the Giant Rhinoceros. Hai Feng suddenly said: "No one has ever done this to my Beast shape... I will also became an Beast, you also washed me.?"