The Beast shape of Hai Feng is very big, and he usually eat more. He have been on the shore for a few days. He has never been full. He has become a Beast and he has gone through such a long way. He is even more hungry. 

    When he opened his mouth, he rushed toward the Marine Sea Beast that is a High-level Beast Warrior, and swallowed it. 

    The Beast was swallowed by him, along with the nucleus, and all the energy entered his body... The injury of Hai Feng almost immediately improved. 

      After recovering, Hai Feng suddenly wanted to escape. 

    Followed Zhou and listening to Zhou, it was a little bit pain in the ass ... not to mention, the sea is so big, if he flees to the deep sea, Zhou absolutely can’t find him... 

    but the Beach Tribe... ...

Hai Feng is hesitating, a powerful pressure is falling to his body... OK, don't hesitate, Zhou is so strong, he can't escape. 

    He should stay put, so he doesn't end up dead...

    Hai Feng floated to the surface of the sea, and carried Zhou Ji on his back. 

    Orc Continent, The Beast Temple. 

  Shi Li stayed in a room specially prepared for the Beastmaster in the Beast Temple, eating the delicious food in front of him. 

     Shelled barley, cooked rice, grilled meat with a lot of seasonings, a variety of fruits... These foods are also placed in beautiful pottery! 

   Shi Li ate a mouthful of rice on the pottery bowl and looked at the spacious, sturdy room he was living in, and he was very satisfied with his life. 

      Although the house and food of the Beast Temple are not as good as they are decades later, they are not bad. 

        What he enjoys now is what the top people in the world can enjoy! 

   Shi Li is very proud, but if Zhou Ji knows his thoughts and sees his environment, it is estimated that he will be speechless – isn't he living in a thatched cottage and eating a rice on a pottery bowl? There was really nothing to show off...

    Shi Li quickly ate the things in front of him. After eating, his face changed - his nucleus had a problem, and the nucleus was hurt. 

    When he escaped from the Xiangxing Tribe and was found by Xiang Tian, he thought he would not live. 

  He was particularly unhappy at the time - he was born again, how can he just die early? 

    Fortunately, the Beast God cares for him. 

 Xiang Tian wanted to kill him at that time, but before he could, the energy in the body was messed up and the body collapsed. In the end, he was lying on the ground and could not move. The energy on his body also spread out... ... 

     At that time, he was shocked by this energy, and thought that he was going to die. In order to survive, he could only culvitate hard. As a result, he absorbed a lot of energy and he was keenly aware that the energy in Xiang Tian was not right.

    Like the crystal nucleus in Xiang Tian, there are several different energies that are emitted... This person’s crystal nucleus has problems, like pieced together! 

 No wonder that Xiang Tian was still young, but in his memory, he died a few years later! 

 At this moment, the nucleus of Xiang Tian is broken, and it has lost its resistance. And Shi Li become a Beastmaster. 

Seeing the situation of Xiang Tian, he knows how Xiang Tian become a  Beastmaster. 

       Xiang Tian swallowed the nucleus of other Orcs. 

   After the dinosaur's death, the nucleus in the body will remain, but the Orcs are different. After they die, the crystal nucleus in the body will be broken and dissipated. 

    But Xiang Tian, he don’t know what method he used. He got the crystal nucleus of others not to dissipate, to improve his strength. 

      Shi Li knows that most of the crystal nucleus involves some bloodyness that is not known by outsiders. Probably because of this, after the death of Xiang Tian, others will not want to mention him or even see him. 

     Xiang Tian death is not so fast, but because he gave the wrong method of cultivation, Xiang Tian died earlier and now... 

    Shi Li knows that he should leave here, find a place slowly cultivate, and then spend a dozen or 20 years on his own to become a Beastmaster. 

    But looking at Xiang Tian dying, he felt that the nucleus in Xiang Tian body that had lost so much energy, still exudes a powerful power

    He becomes an Beast, and eat Xiang Tian crystal nucleus. 

   Xiang Tian died, and he possessed the nucleus of the Beastmaster level and became a Beastmaster. 

    Of course, the physical dangers of Xiang Tian also came to his body - the nucleus was not well-balanced in his body, and the powerful messy energy almost made him die. 

    But in the end he was a person who was deeply loved by the Beast God - although it was very painful, he survived.

    He also found that as long as he keeps on practicing with the cultivation method, nothing would happen to him, and he would be able to slowly use the messy crystal nucleus for his own use. 

             So, in the Orc Continent, a new Beastmaster is born! 

 However, although Shi Li is a Beastmaster, but because of the problem of the crystal nucleus in his body, the strength is actually not high, and does not dare to fight against people. 

     But with his past experience, he can  pretend to be a powerful Beastmaster, even go to the Beast Temple, and get the title given by the Beast Temple. 

   Not only that, because he is the youngest Beastmaster of the Orc Continent, so there are countless people who admire him and love him. 

   The only pity is the daughter of the High Priest of the Beast Temple that reminded him of his previous life, is still a little girl who likes playing with mud. 

    Even now, the High Priest of the Beast Temple is not the same one in his memory. 

    But this is nothing... Shi Li feels that he can first have a good relationship with the current High Priest of the Beast Temple, marry the daughter of the current High Priest of the Beast Temple, and then after changing the High Priest and then he will marry the man he had been thinking about for his whole life. 

    When Shi Li is having a beautiful dream and thinking about the future. Zhou Ji has stepped on Hai Feng and came to the beach. 

   Hai Feng was "shelved" near the beach, and Zhou Ji walked down his head and went to Xiong Ye who ran over. 

 Hai Feng that was stepped on his head: "..." Forget it, who let him beat others? 

    "Zhou, you're back!" Xiong Ye saw that Zhou Ji really came back soon. He was very happy. He wanted to hug Zhou Ji, but Zhou Ji's hand was holding a grass..

      Xiong Ye looked at Zhou Ji, who was holding the grass: "What is this?" 

  Zhou Ji laughed and said: "God's Fruit." 

🐢        🐢       🐢      🐢     🐢    🐢   🐢  🐢