15•

I slipped my jacket on over Billy's t-shirt as I trotted down an empty corridor on my way to the front of the school. Just as I was about to leave the building, someone tapped me on the shoulder causing me to let out a small yelp. I turned around and saw Steve standing behind me with his hands on his hips.

"Fucking hell Steve, stop doing that! I thought you were a teacher!" I exclaimed, my hand over my heart.

"So you are sneaking out." He frowned.

"What, are you spying on me now?" I said as I glanced out the window of the door, eyeing Billy who was leaning against his car and smoking a cigarette.

"Just looking out for you." He mumbled, following my line of vision.

"I don't need you to, okay? Everything's fine."

"Seriously Evie? When have you ever just up and left in the middle of school? This isn't you," Honestly, Steve had a point. Sure I would skip school by not coming in but I've never left in the middle of it before. I would never let him have the satisfaction of knowing though.
"And," he continued, stepping closer, "what, the fuck happened your face?" I completely forgot about the split in my bottom lip and the small graze that I had under my nostrils.

"It was just an accident Steve-"

"If he hurt you I swear I'll walk out there right now and kill him." He cut me off, pointing out the door.

"What? No! Billy would never hurt me," I said raising my voice, "you know what? This conversation is over." I turned on my heel and walked out of the school, only making it a few steps before Steve came out and stood in front of me.

"We're best friends Evie, just tell me what's going on!" He was shouting now too and he looked like he was going to cry.

"Just know that it wasn't Billy. Now please move before you make things worse." I could see Billy staring at us from his car with an angry look on his face. I knew he couldn't hear what we were saying, which definitely made things worse.

"That's what friends do Evie, they tell eachother things because they can trust eachother. Don't you trust me?" He looked so sad and I realised what was happening. He thought he was losing me to Billy. I sighed and walked up to him, wrapping my arms around him.

"Of course I trust you Steve, but you have to trust me too." I gave him a sad smile before unwrapping my arms and jogging down to meet Billy.

I quickly got into the car as Billy continued to stare Steve down. Steve eventually turned and went back into the school as Billy got into the car beside me.

"The fuck was his problem?" He grunted as he started the engine.

"Nothing."

"Looked like something Evie."

"Leave it Billy." Billy looked at me with a frown before sighing, dropping the subject. We drove in silence for a while before curiosity got the better of me.

"Where are we going anyway?"

"For a drive." He mumbled.

"I'm sure we can think of something more exciting to do." I grinned, placing my hand on his thigh trying to lighten the mood. I saw a small smirk slip onto his face as he put his foot on the gas.

I leant my head back on his arm and smirked as we pulled up to his street. We got out of the car and entered the house, I had just barely closed the front door when Billy came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my neck. I stood still for a moment before turning around and planting my lips on his. I grasped onto his hair as he hoisted me up so my legs were around his waist and his hands were firmly planted on my ass. We made it to his bedroom and fell onto the bed. The kisses had now turned sloppy and greedy, like we had been separated for a hundred years and only now reunited. This was different from last night, there was more warmth, more passion, more desire.

Billy was on top of me, one hand holding my wrists above my head, and the other slowly trailing down my body and unbuttoning my jeans. I let out a quiet moan as slipped his fingers into my underwear, rubbing against me. He continued to transition between kissing my neck and my lips as he put two fingers inside me. He moved them in and out before stopping to remove my jeans and to undo his pants. He lined himself up with my entrance and kissed me as he pushed in.

"Fuck!" I moaned. I couldn't think straight. I couldn't breathe right. This was so different from last night, we had more space, we had more time. His thrusts became quicker and our breathing became heavier. Our moans intertwined through our kisses, pushing us both over the edge. He released my wrists enabling me to grasp his shoulders and pull him closer, I never wanted to let go. He looked me in the eye, giving me a kiss before pulling out and rolling over to pull the sheet over us.

I moved myself so that my head was resting on his chest and his arms were wrapped around me. We lay there for what felt like hours, even though it must have only been a couple of minutes. I couldn't believe what was happening with my life. I had fucked Billy Hargrove, and it was amazing.