2•

First period rolled around and Goldielocks was in my class. He sat to my left two rows in front and I caught him staring at me twice. God I wanted to punch him in the face, his smug little smirk just brought about so many emotions in me that it wasn't even natural.

To top it all off, it was double geography class. This was the one class that I would rather shove pencils up my nose and bang my head against the table than sit in for two hours.

It was so boring. I definitely had better things to do than listen to Miss Bradley drone on about depressions and the different types of clouds. This class was starting to give me depression and sitting by the window was starting to give me ideas.

When the bell finally rang, I practically jumped from my seat and sprinted out the door, but not before discreetly giving Goldielocks the finger after catching him staring again. I had lunch next which was practically a godsend and reminded me that I had to find Steve to apologize for missing his lift this morning.

When I arrived at the cafeteria I saw him and Nancy in the lunch line getting food. After recieving groans from some freshmen for skipping them, I apologized and stood beside Nancy, my tail between my legs.

"Hey Nance." I smiled, pulling her out of her own wee world.

"Oh hi Evie, we thought you weren't coming in." She smiled before giving me a hug.

"Yeah sorry about that," I smiled back, "I wasn't feeling too good this morning."

"Bullshit," Steve said turning around as he stuffed some bread in his mouth "we all know you slept in and were pushing 100 to get here on time."

I tried to give him my best glare but ended up laughing with Nancy as the dinner lady handed me my plate of pasta.

"I'm sorry guys won't happen again," I said as we sat down at a table, "and I didn't go over 90."

Nancy and Steve both gave me a knowing look which made me smile.

"Fine 95." I sighed as I shoveled pasta into my mouth.

"It's impossible to lie to us" Nancy laughed.

"Yeah we know you too well." Steve continued as he chewed on some chicken.

"Jesus Christ Harrington close your fucking mouth it's like a cement mixer is sitting right Infront of my face." I exclaimed, making Nancy laugh. In defiance Steve took another huge bite of chicken whilst looking me in the eye and purposefully chewed as grossly as he could. Nancy made gagging sounds as I covered my head in my hands.

I finally recovered from laughing and stood up to go scrape my plate. Nancy and Steve were already engaged in another conversation, but my attention had been grabbed my Goldielocks walking straight Infront of our table. He was making his way to the other side of the cafeteria, I caught his eye and he winked at me before looking me up and down. I just glared at him before picking up my plate. What was his deal?

I walked with Steve to my next class after we left Nancy at languages. We were talking about the Halloween party that was being held by a girl in our biology class. I was excited to go but I hadn't a clue what I was going to dress up as. Steve and Nancy were going as Joel and Lana from Risky business, which was a cute couples costume but I don't think Nancy was as into it as she let on.

"I guess I could be a witch or a devil or something." I said as we walked upstairs.

"Or just go without makeup on, equally as scary." Steve laughed, jogging up the stairs behind me.

"Keep talking like that and you won't live to see Halloween, puke face." Almost instantly he recoiled at the nickname which made me laugh.

"Keep your voice down, we agreed not to say it in public." He whisper shouted.

"Oh I didn't agree to anything, pukey." I said a bit louder. He had a horrified look on his face and was turning red while glancing around to see if anyone had heard. "I'm only messing Harrington, see you later."