14•

I woke with a stretch and looked at my surroundings. The back of the car was a mess. Various items of clothing were strewn everywhere, with me and Billy in the middle tangled together.

I looked at the clock on the dash, we had less than thirty minutes to get to school. The only sound present was Billy's light snoring. He looked so content when he was asleep. No emotion like anger or pain present on his face, only peace.

"Billy," I whispered, giving him a kiss on the cheek, "we've gotta get up."

"Mmhmm." He mumbled, still obviously very asleep.

"Come on." I smiled, poking his bare chest. He opened his eyes and yawned.

"Not yet?" He said smirking. I let out a small laugh.

"We have got to go to school." I said, saying each word extra slowly so he would understand. He just sat up and frowned.

"Fine." He sighed before sliding on his jeans and slipping on a white t-shirt. I did the same until I spied the bloody t-shirt in the front.

"Billy I don't have a top."

"Fine by me," He winked. I just gave him the finger, making him laugh. "Relax, there's one in the bag. Now we're matching."
I slid on the white t-shirt, which was again a million times too big. I climbed into the front seat, Billy close behind. "Go slower babe, I really am loving the view." I could practically hear his shit eating grin from the way he was talking. Cocky bastard.

"Plenty of time for that later," I smirked, "but please drive."

Billy pulled out of the parking lot at full speed. "Moving in stereo" by The Cars was playing at full volume and he was tapping his hands to the beat on the steering wheel.

"I like you like this." I smiled, leaning my head on his arm when he put it over my shoulders.

"You have that affect on me Princess."
I had to say, even though I hated them at the beginning, I've grown to love the nicknames. I smiled and started to sing along to the song, making Billy snigger.
"Don't quit your day job."

"Fuck you." I laughed, singing louder.

We sped into the parking lot of Hawkins' high, nearly knocking a group of girls over. I didn't want to be late, not that I do work in school anyway but I liked the place. Socialising and all that. I hopped out of the car and walked around to Billy's side. He got out and leaned against the side of his car. I was about to walk to the school when he pulled me back.

"No kiss?" He smirked.

"I didn't think that you'd want to, you know, in public." I could feel my face turning red. I didn't think that Billy would want to let people know that we were together. If that's what we even were.

"Course I do. I've gotta let people know you're mine." He placed his lips on mine and I could feel him grinning through the kiss. When we pulled apart I saw a group of girls from my class walk by, and if looks could kill, I'm pretty sure I'd be six feet under by know.

"I think they know." I said chuckling as I turned away to walk into school, only to be pulled back again.

"Why don't we skip?" Billy said as he tilted his head to the side, "I don't think I got enough of you last night."

"After all the rushing we did to get here and you wanna skip? Quit while you're ahead Hargrove." I frowned, although I would like to finish what we started.

"At lunch, meet me here." Was the only reply I got before he winked and brushed past me, heading into school.