Nayeon:
"I am fine." she chuckled as she hugged her tightly

Jeongyeon:
"Thank God."

Momo:
"Uh.. we reverted back to time. and.. Our powers.. are still with us.."

Jihyo:
"we are unsealed too.."

Sana:
"Girls.. did you—"

Jeongyeon:
"we checked Sana.. The Kionhous are not there.. someone else lives in their old apartment."

Momo:
"I also checked their social medias or their phone numbers.. it's all connot be found."

Mina:
"Have you guys tried contacting Rose?"

Nayeon:
"I tried.. but they were not in my contact list..."

Momo:
"Our group chats.. everything.. is all gone. There was no signs of our connections anywhere."

Jeongyeon:
"Yeah.. I dont have your numbers.. and all my pictures with Nayeon.. were empty."

Sana:
"what do you mean?"

Jeongyeon:
"check your phone.. You went on a date with Tzuyu didnt you?"

Sana:
"yeah.."

Sana then pulled out her phone as she scrolls on her gallery. All of the photos still remained the same.. but.. She was alone.

Jeongyeon:
"anything relating to the Kionhous.. are erased.. but.. our memories of them."

Momo:
"—and anything we have done during those days with each other doesn't exist"

Mina:
"It's like those moments, events, everything that happened never really existed at all?"

Jeongyeon:
"Yeah.. none of them. We dont know each other, we never met, our adventures— everything. Doesnt exist."

Momo:
"Just memories left unspoken"

Nayeon:
"Wait.. what about the council? They know Tzuyu?"

Mina:
"What about our friends in level 12? Lia, Yeji.. everyone? Do they remember?"

Jeongyeon:
"Dont ask me.. i am not a demon. But we may check if they did..— all i am glad about is that We never forgotten each other."

Nayeon:
"Why do i feel it's only the 6 of us who kept the memories?"

Momo:
"Who knows really. We just started.."

Mina:
"We might end up being crazy if we keep forcing that we know them"

Jihyo:
"Does that mean The Kionhous must still be here..right?"

Momo:
"We reverted back time.. we are already here.. What if.. the sisters ARE really here.. we just havent met them yet?"

Mina:
"You mean..they wont remember us like we do?"

Jeongyeon:
"yeah.. or maybe like spirits?.."

Sana:
"but.. was our energy strong enough? wait.. do we need to summon them??!"

Nayeon:
"Let's summon them! and tell them we are friends and if they dont remember us we'll tell them that we are friends before but not now and we are reverting time and—"

Jihyo:
"What?"

Nayeon:
"I DONT KNOW WHAT I MEANT!! BUT I KNOW WHAT I MEANT! — I mean!! HELL THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!"