48 |

Chaeyoung:
"In short.. You need a partner" she smirked

Tzuyu:
"A PARTNER?!?– Now where will I get that?!"

Lisa:
"They are a part of your 16 allies. all you got to do is seal them.– a piece without a queen is weak"

Rose:
"Lisa is my queen, Jennie is worth 2 knights, Jisoo is also my double bishop. I am only needing 8 pawns and rooks for my set"

Tzuyu:
"What does that do?!"

Rose:
"Each piece represents level energies, You share your energy to your allies, all your power is one. plus! Your queen is your key to unlocking your seal."

Tzuyu:
"Seal?"

Rose:
"We are a negative zero for a reason.. our levels are infinite. We bend the rules of magic. We ARE THE REASON for magic."

Tzuyu:
"WE ARE DEMONS! how can we be–"

Rose:
"Indestructible.. That is why Xal'gexal would want it all. And he is out to destroy us. if we get to him first, merge our alliance– We can defeat him!"

Tzuyu:
"Who knows how strong he is"

Rose:
"Demon to Demon, We still have our limits. They can help us. We just have to work together."

Tzuyu:
"This is stupid"

Rose:
"EVER NOTICED WHY I REVERTED US BACK IN TIME WITH JIHYO? Why you reverted back in time before your birthday? BECAUSE you knew... You... You saw me didnt you.."

Tzuyu:
"What?"

Rose:
"Rising from the dead. i appeared in your vision before you stepped down on the holy tomb. You saw me rise didnt you."

Tzuyu:
"Y-yeah.."

Rose:
"I had to escape through Chaeyoung's eyes and explain to her that night. Our brother captured me first, but Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa found me. I did not like the underworld. I dont want to be the king!"

Tzuyu:
"I dont want too!"

Rose:
"Then help me stop it! Our brother is spreading chaos! We gotta do something!"

Tzuyu's eyes averted and she sighed. She clenched her fist and exhaled

Tzuyu:
"What do i have to do"

Rose:
"First, We gotta unlock you.– do you know anyone who is willing their life for you?

Tzuyu looked around to see her friends staring at her ready to get picked

Tzuyu:
"My sisters?"

Rose:
"Think. You only have to choose one"

Chaeyoung:
"I would love to protect you, but I can do as an Ally, Why not pick an Elite. We got four of them"

Rose:
"Let's do it this way. Try sealing all of them. And who breaks the seal is yours"

Tzuyu:
"All?!"

Rose:
"Yeah. Anyway, It is the same as how you seal them as an Ally, your circle will tell you who is your rightful queen anyway."

Tzuyu:
"Ah.."

Rose:
"We can start with your sisters..."

Jisoo nodded and casted a green magic circle below them.

Jisoo:
"Tzuyu, cast it with me."

Tzuyu:
"Huh.."

Jisoo:
"It's your ally. Replace my circle"

Tzuyu:
"O-okay." She followed Jisoo's gesture as a purple circle appeared below her "now what"

Rose:
"Dahyun, step up."

Dahyun:
"O-okay.."

Rose:
"Now a seal can be completed once you transfer your energy to them. If they can handle enough of your power, your seals will break else they will be your allies instead of your queen."

Tzuyu:
"So transfer how?"

Lisa:
"That's the fun part" Lisa grinned

Jennie:
"You gotta kiss them and wait for the circle to light up fully"

EVERYONE:
"WHAT?!??"