75 |

Chaeyoung:
"Wow! Look! Over there!" She pointed with excitement

Mina:
"Chaeyoung.. wait up." She chased after her

Chaeyoung:
"Come on Mina!" She chuckled

Mina:
"But you're running too fast Chaeyoung.."

Chaeyoung:
"Ah! I am sorry.." she laughed "here princess.. come and hold my hand and I'll bring you somewhere special" she grinned

Mina:
"Special?" She chuckled "but we both dont even know where.. THIS.. is"

Chaeyoung:
"I may know some things.. come on!"

Chaeyoung walked forward as Mina followed her behind. Chaeyoung wickedly smirked with her eyes glowing in red.

Chaeyoung:
"We are here!" She exclaimed as she puts both of her arms up the sky.

Mina:
"Wow! It's amazing."

Chaeyoung:
"Isnt it. This looks better than Azumore!"

Mina:
"Yeah it does..— ah! Tell me. What was your purpose of bringing me here?"

Chaeyoung:
"To enjoy the view with you of course?"

Mina:
"Right.."

Chaeyoung:
"No.. really." She moved closer to Mina "I really like you.. the moment I met you Mina.."

Mina:
"Chaeyoung.."

Chaeyoung:
"I may not express myself completely.. nor can I be subtle about it.. but.. it's you who I want.."

Mina:
"Chaeyoung.. arent you moving too fast? Sana and Tzuyu took their time. Jeongyeon and Nayeon—"

Chaeyoung:
"You and I are different Mina. I am tired of waiting.. I dont want to die without letting you know I love you?"

Mina:
"You dont plan on dying right?"

Chaeyoung:
"If it's for my sister.. I might." She hanged her head low "you know how much she means to me"

Mina:
"Yeah.. but dying for her? Id rather have you both alive.."

Chaeyoung
"You'll never know Mina.." she sighed "that is why here I am letting you know before it is all too late."

Mina:
"Chaeyoung.."

Chaeyoung:
"Mina.." she leaned closer holding the tall latter tighter towards her "i like you. I just dont want to waste my time"

Mina:
"Ch-chaeyoung.. I-—"

Chaeyoung:
"Please Mina.." she leaned inch away from kissing Mina "Be my Queen.." she closed the gap to the latter gently kissing her

In a few moments Mina's voice can be heard husking, cracking.

Chaeyoung's eyes burnt red as she passed her dark Omen to Mina.

Mina:
"Ch-Chaeyoung!" She coughed and choked trying to get away from her

Chaeyoung:
"What a gullible girl." She smirked as she continued to pass through her dark omen.

Mina began to fight her way out of Chaeyoung's grasp but failed as her eyes turned from Tzuyu's Energy source to Xal's Dark Red energy.

Chaeyoung stopped as she demonically smirked over Mina. Mina was released from her grasp as she turned to her with bright red eyes hypnotized to Xal's energy.

Chaeyoung:
"Perfect." She smirked "well done my love." She brushed her hand onto Mina's face "Now.. time for you to bring the rest of the Elites into my demise."

Mina:
"Will do sir.." she smiled as her eyes swirled in red

" she smiled as her eyes swirled in red