16. We are defectives

Tzuyu:
"what?! stop using defective as if it is funny!! You four are Elites and you call yourself defectives?!"

Sana:
"Tzuyu! you think.. we-"

Tzuyu:
"yeah! LIES!!" she scowled

Dahyun:
"Tzuyu! watch it!"

Tzuyu:
"Look unnie. I dont know who you are teaming with. but These Elites think-"

Jihyo:
"defectives.." she sighed "We.. really are defectives.."

Mina:
"My energy source is connected to my emotions. I specialize in Gravity and weather.. Whatever I feel can change the weather drastically.. even for a bit of excitement. If i lose control.. I could destroy anything in my path."

Nayeon:
"My energy connects to different dimensions. I am capable of summoning a black hole into the world if it is not controlled well."

Jihyo:
"My voice can destroy anything in my path. My energy levels connects with my voice and harmony. Even a slight anger or scream can create massive explosions. That is why I am always cautious"

Sana:
"and me.. I am an elementalist. My energy connects to my feelings just like everyone else. I am capable of destroying everything the moment I lose control of my energy."

Jihyo:
"We.. are defectives.."

Sana:
"Defectives of absolute destruction...- hence we escalated quickly to S class.. have our classes with just the four of us. and also..." she sighed

Nayeon:
"We have our selves sealed."

The four Elites lifted their left arm with all of them having matching a 3-lined tattoos onto their wrist with roman numbers.

Sana:
"The seal helped us revert our levels to how a normal Wizard and Sorcerer would be as we build and level up like a normal student- without destroying anything and learning to control our powers while acquiring new skills like everyone else.."

Nayeon:
"but.. we've been reverted to what our levels are today and had been levelling up normally- basically.. our level 1 for you.. is a level 15 for us. Sana is just level 2 compared to us..."

Chaeyoung:
"So if you guys are destructive... defectives..  What is Tzuyu?"

Nayeon:
"That is what we wanted to know.. we tried opening it up to the council.. but no one reallty seemed to care about an anti-magical being."

Dahyun:
"ANTI?! but she can use spells!!"

Mina:
"that's the weird thing.. Anti-magic has no magical energy in their bodies.."

Jihyo:
"according to research.. Anti-Magic absorbs your energy without fully absorbing the source.-  basically just cutting off your energy stream... but Tzuyu.. is able to use magic.. therefore.. she is not an Anti-magical being."

Dahyun hovered onto the confused younger

Dahyun:
"Tzuyu.. you must give them a chance.."

Chaeyoung:
"Maybe they can help us..."

Tzuyu sighed and did not know what to say as silence engulfed them for a few long moments.

*growl*

Momo:
"so.. are we taking that dinner or what?"

Jeongyeon:
"way to spice it up Momo."

Momo:
"Look! I was just asking.. cause everyone is too quiet. and YOU heard my stomach?! IT IS BEGGING FOR FOOD!!!"

Sana sighed and hovered down onto Tzuyu and her sisters.

Sana:
"please.. we are just like you."

Tzuyu:
"not like me.. you guys are desruptive..- I am a defective"

Sana:
"hence more reason to protect each other right? call it an alliance." she smiled

Tzuyu sighed and averted her eyes.

Sana:
"Please?..." she pouts

Tzuyu:
"ugh.. Fine.."

Everyone:
"YEAH!!"

Momo:
"OKAY WHAT's FOR DINNER!!"

Jeongyeon:
"Momo!!"

Momo:
"I was just asking!!!"