13. Night fall

*** Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung prepared as they wait for Jeongyeon and Momo at their home roof top

***
Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung prepared as they wait for Jeongyeon and Momo at their home roof top.

Dahyun:
"uh.  what.. was that spell again.."

Tzuyu: {chuckles}
"Araiate Repelleo"

Dahyun:
"ah right!"

Chaeyoung:
"ah! there they are!!"

Chaeyoung waved onto the sky as Jeongyeon held Momo to her side waving back at them.

Jeongyeon:
"Well? What are you guys waiting for?"

Momo:
"Come on!!"

Chaeyoung grinned with excitement as she gestured her fingers about.

Chaeyoung:
"Araiate Repelleo!!"

Chaeyoung snapped her fingers and began levitating onto the air as her feet waved separately. She placed her feet together and she immediately flew up.

Chaeyoung:
"Whoa! whoa!"

she laughs as she let the wind control her and her feet.

Chaeyoung:
"It's been a while since we flew like this."

she laughed

Dahyun:
"careful Chaeyoung! concentrate on your feet okay!"

Chaeyoung:
"I got this!!"

Dahyun nodded with a smile and began moving her fingers about

Dahyun:
"Araiate Repelleo!!"

And the wind levitated her meters from the ground. with a few laughs she placed her feet together as well, increasing her flight speed

Dahyun:
"WOOH! This is great! come on Tzuyu!"

Tzuyu smiled and nodded as she lifted her hand with the same gesture

Tzuyu:
"Araiate Repelleo!"

she snapped and began floating freely. She was able to control her flight and began laughing with the group

Jeongyeon:
"awesome! NOW LET's go!!"

The girls flew around in circles, touching the clouds onto the sky. They've been shouting and turning, tossing with laughs. the Beauty of the night fall and moon shined brightly. Tzuyu smiled from the corner of her cheeks as she watched her friends enjoy the night fall and the cold breeze. She was however cautious of them as the spell was forbidden to be used by such small levels. She managed to teach them how to control their energy flow during flight and how to make sure to focus onto their feet for balance.

She was happy, she was calm. She trusts them. She loves them.

Chaeyoung:
"Tzuyu! come here!"

Chaeyoung flew towards her grabbing her into a hug. She laughed and hugged her tightly.

Chaeyoung:
"I love you Tzuyu! don't ever change."

She chuckled and held tighter. Tzuyu sighed and reciprocated the hug.

Tzuyu:
"I love you too Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung pulled away with a grin on her face.

Chaeyoung:
"Promise me you'll never change."

Tzuyu:
"I promise."

Dahyun:
"Good! because I dont want you to change either."

Dahyun hovered over to them and quickly hugged them.

Jeongyeon:
"Hey! Hey! what is this? You are excluding us?!"

Momo:
"No fair! No fair!!"

Tzuyu:
"then come here!"

They laughed and hugged each other as they played in the sky once more, forming a circle with their hands. They ended with a break, as they were laying down on clouds as if they were beds.

Dahyun: {sighs}
"This is life.."

Jeongyeon:
"yeah. thanks for teaching us the spell for flight Tzuyu."

Momo:
"I am still bad at it. but I am glad Jeongyeon is here to help me control"

Chaeyoung: {sighs}
"Yeah.. I could do this all night.."

The girls remained laying down on the cloud beds, watching the bright moon and amazing stars in peace and serenity.

In a few moments of their relaxation a loud thud can be heard across them. meters and meters, far away meters across them but was loud enough for them to hear. A roar covered by the clouds which happens to be the end of the flying island of Azumore. That area released green smoke enough for the girls to see above ground.

Chaeyoung:
"What.. was that"

The girls hovered to their cloud beds, looking behind them. Tzuyu squinted to the ground and watched closely. Jeongyeon managed to peak as well. Suddenly a dark figured aura launched towards Jeongyeon's vision causing her to fall out of balance.

Dahyun:
"YAH! JEONGYEON!!"

she jumped down trying to reach them. As Jeongyeon fell and accidentally dragged Momo.

Chaeyoung:
"ACK!!"

She followed trying to save the two girls who went out of balance. Tzuyu's eyes widened and also followed syncing them trying to catch them..

Tzuyu gritted her teeth as she falls faster with the momentum. Dahyun and Chaeyoung caught Momo but Jeongyeon remained falling fast.

'shit!!' Tzuyu growled