57 |

Sana:
"Nayeon! Are you okay?"

Nayeon:
"Y-yeah."

Jihyo:
"We are fine too."

Mina:
"Yeah.."

Nayeon:
"What happened.."

Rose:
"Xal happened.." she scowled and walked towards the ground. "he is not going to hold back this time.— Tzuyu. you gotta find that queen or else it is all over for us."

Tzuyu:
"b-but"

Rose:
"A Queenless Demon is a dead Demon. We may be powerful and almighty but we do have our weaknesses. Xal is powerful, a mix of two demon Alliances is not enough."

Tzuyu:
"but.."

Rose:
"FIND A QUEEN or kill your allies! YOUR CHOICE!" she scowled at her sister.

Tzuyu:
"u-understood.. how will I.."

Rose:
"beats me. a Demon will know who you want as Queen. the more determined you are for a Queen.. the more you'll choose who you want."

Tzuyu:
"but i don't–"

Rose:
"EXACTLY WHY! YOU ARE QUEENLESS! — stop acting this way Tzuyu. Act as a demon, gather up souls, possess the weak, absorb energies—"

Tzuyu:
"I DONT WANT TO BE A DEMON!"

Rose:
"So am I. but we ended up being in this situation!"

Tzuyu:
"I want to get rid of it."

Rose:
"Tzuyu.. that's a sacrifice.."

Tzuyu:
"but—"

Rose:
"Xal wont give up.. we cant do anything.. but fight"

Tzuyu:
"THERE MUST BE A WAY!"

Rose:
"Try!! because I just gave up!" she scowled and sighed "look.. I want to give in. but if we lose now.. Xal will unleash chaos in the world.. I dont want that. and neither have my friends dead.."

Tzuyu sighed.

Rose:
"I am sorry.. this is all what we can do..– please.. I don't want to die.." she placed her hand onto Tzuyu's shoulder with her head hanged low and left. "Think about it.. it's 10 days to Blood Moon.. we need a plan soon." she sighed and walked away with JenSooLi following behind her.

Tzuyu sighed and dropped onto the floor with tears in her eyes.

Sana:
"Tzuyu."

Nayeon:
"hey.."

Jeongyeon:
"Tzuyu.."

Tzuyu:
"it's fine.. I am alright.." she sighed and stood up "guess we really need a queen huh."

Momo:
"you dont have to. We can handle them."

Nayeon:
"you have 4 level 70s like us. we are definitely stronger.."

Tzuyu:
"But i dont want you all to die because of me"

Mina:
"who said about dying.. we can handle it."

Tzuyu sighed.

Dahyun:
"it's true.."

Tzuyu:
"look. you are all my friends and I have my most loved sisters in the team.. —Rose is right. We should just have ourselves a Queen."

Sana:
"If you cant find her.. why force it. the blood moon is in 10 days."

Tzuyu:
"That is why I ask all of you to stand guard and train. I canr afford to lose any one of you."

Sana:
"Are you going to seal us back?"

Tzuyu:
"No. but I will leave 2 seals for all four of you to get used to it."

Jihyo:
"the council is gonna seal us and kill us."

Tzuyu:
"I will handle the council. Just be who you are." they nodded with agreement.

" they nodded with agreement

..

..
..

....

...

...
...
...

...
..
..