59 |

Chaeyoung dropped to her knees and her head throbbing from the possession of the dark shadow. She gritted her teeth.

???
"Open your eyes child.. and watch your sister turn to her full form"

Chaeyoung squinted and opened her eyes wide, her eyes turned red and her vision cleared from the distance. From the painful vision she shuts her eyes and still see the vision in her head.

She saw Tzuyu change form into her full demon self, her teeth grew long, her horns revealed themselves, her eyes and body burnt purple and Sharp demonic wings appeared behind her. She roared and the earth seemed to shake. Fire— Red, Green and Purple Fire spread out the city. The building shook as she saw Tzuyu hovering over the city with a demonic face– angry. Chaeyoung looked around her vision. She saw all her friends– including Rose's friends and the Elites laying down on the ground helpless and weak. She found Rose weakened, coughing and Staring at Tzuyu.
"TZUYU!" she shouted– Rose seemed drained out of her power. Tzuyu hovered about destroying everything in the city— her anger went deeper.

Chaeyoung shouted at the vision. "Tzuyu!" As she sees her carry her other sister Dahyun. "TZUYU!" Chaeyoung shouted once again.

"No! this is not real! get out of my head! GET OUT!"

???
"chaeyoung! CHAEYOUNG!"

Chaeyoung:
"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!! TZUYU!!"

???
"Nurse! get the Nurse!"

Chaeyoung:
"No! STOP! TZUYU!!— TZUYU!" her eyes opened wide at the last call of her name as she breathes in and jolted up.

Jihyo:
"ah! she's awake!"

Mina:
"Chaeyoung.. Are you ok–" Chaeyoung pulled Mina in– grabbing her collar

Chaeyoung:
"Tzuyu cant be king! SHE CANT BE KING!"

Mina:
"Okay.. calm down tiger... let Jihyo heal you.."

Jeongyeon:
"I– I got the nurse" she panted "Ah.. you're awake." Chaeyoung ran to the older with tears in her eyes

Chaeyoung:
"Tzuyu! WHERE IS TZUYU!"

Jeongyeon:
"chill kid. She is in class– Nayeon and I saw you on the ground next to the lockers. It seemed you fainted there so the Elites helped me take you to the nurse.."

The nurse smiled and took the cub back onto the bed. She diagnosed her and listened to her heart beat.

Nurse:
"everything seemed fine.. She must have been over fatigued and stressed. Please young one, Take a huge amount of rest.. okay?" She smiled as she leaned over Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung's eyes widened as she sees the Nurse's eyes turned red and left. She knew it was the shadow she was talking to.

Nayeon:
"Chae.. you have been screaming Tzuyu's name for a while.. What did you see?"

Chaeyoung:
"I.. I– saw her change form.. I saw the city is destroyed.. I saw how we and everyone else dead... Sh– she killed us.. she—"

Sana:
"Whatever you saw is not true!"

Chaeyoung:
"She did!.. Sana! SHE's GONNA KILL EVERYONE if she—"

Sana:
"That is not true! The Tzuyu we know would never do that!"

Chaeyoung:
"But she will! SHE's a demon Sana!"

Sana:
"You! of all people should believe in her the most! do you really think Tzuyu will change?!"

Chaeyoung:
"No but my—"

Sana:
"That vision is false! anyone or anything can alter a vision. Futures can change chaeyoung.– just like how you changed.." she scowled and left

Chaeyoung:
"ME?! WHY ME!!"

Sana:
"Because! I thought you of all people would believe in her.. yet here you are saying something that hasnt been done yet!— for all i know.. You changed Chaeyoung.. Your love for Tzuyu must have changed the moment you knew she's the demon king."

Chaeyoung:
"No! I wouldnt! I wont do that to—"

Sana:
"Chaeyoung..— you are doing it now." she sighed and shuts the door behind her.

Chaeyoung:
"N–No.. I wouldnt."

Mina:
"Maybe you just need to relax Chaeyoung.."

Chaeyoung:
"But Mina.. I saw her.. She–"

Mina:
"Sana is right.. Visions can be altered.. it can or cant be real." she smiled

Chaeyoung:
"You believe me dont you?"

Mina:
"I do.. but I also believe that Tzuyu would never do that.."

Chaeyoung:
"Mina.. I am sorry."

Mina:
"It's okay.. but have faith in Tzuyu.. nothing more. We'll get through this okay" she smiled.

Chaeyoung:
"I am sorry.. I know I am the rook. I must protect her.. and Here i am losing faith on my sister.. I— I dont know what to do.. I am scared."

Nayeon:
We all are.. but no matter what.. We'll stay by her side."

Jeongyeon:
"King or not. Tzuyu is Tzuyu. that will never change."

Jihyo:
"—and I hope you wont lose faith in her.. remember even if she is a Demon... She is Tzuyu to begin with."

Mina:
"a sister and a friend that everyone loves" she smiled

Chaeyoung:
"I am sorry everyone.."